Grand Magic Trophy Buggy?

DennisWilles

Based on the trophy name my guess is that you need to cast the highest magic form, which would be the fourth form that is only available through the :triangle: commands.

I don't know about you, but it took me a bit to realize that the shortcuts don't automatically upgrade whenever I acquired a higher form of magic. So maybe you didn't really cast the highest magic form yet? A quick way to find out would be to equip one of the cufflinks that you get in the different worlds. I'm not sure, but I think that I got my trophy while wearing the Water Cufflink so I could cast Waterza, since I didn't have any higher magic at the time the trophy popped.

But if you already did that and the trophy didn't pop then it's probably bugged.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Lojtana said:

Based on the trophy name my guess is that you need to cast the highest magic form, which would be the fourth form that is only available through the :triangle: commands.

I don't know about you, but it took me a bit to realize that the shortcuts don't automatically upgrade whenever I acquired a higher form of magic. So maybe you didn't really cast the highest magic form yet? A quick way to find out would be to equip one of the cufflinks that you get in the different worlds. I'm not sure, but I think that I got my trophy while wearing the Water Cufflink so I could cast Waterza, since I didn't have any higher magic at the time the trophy popped.

But if you already did that and the trophy didn't pop then it's probably bugged.

thanks, that's a great idea! imma try that out then ?

EDIT: it worked for me!!! thanks a lot! ❤️

Edited by Regenrosen

Well, it's not just elemental finisher. At first I thought that too, but its 100% not that.

You need to use highest spell possible. Normally highest lvl are firaga,  thuntaga etc. but with combo finisher, you can use even higher lvl spell, like firaza, waterza. And that's is grand magic.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

I got an accessory in the very first area that gave me Waterza. Got it the first time I casted that. Seems to need the highest form

Yea, same here.  Picked up the Water Cufflink in Olympus and equipped it to Sora and Waterza came up pretty frequently as one of my finishers.  Got the trophy the first time I used it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Yea, same here.  Picked up the Water Cufflink in Olympus and equipped it to Sora and Waterza came up pretty frequently as one of my finishers.  Got the trophy the first time I used it.

Same too, got the Waterlink Cufflink and decided to use that, and even without me casting Water often, Waterza came up every so often and I got the trophy first time I cast it.

• Like 1