Cornucopia & Master Chef Trophies buggy?

Regenrosen

Have you done any of the Flanmeister missions?  I found and did one in the Toy Story world and it opened up a specials section on my menu - if you press R2 on the menu it takes you across to another screen with more meals.

I'm guessing those special meals count toward the Master Chef trophy.  I also got awarded some ingredients from getting a high score in the mission, so I'm guessing that all Flanmeister missions reward with ingredients which count toward Cornucopia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, this is good to know for when I start to tackle Little Chief's recipes.  But I am curious on something, things like Honey and that, can you only get those from Rabbit's garden? As in, Honey and certain vegetables/fruits? (I forget which ones, but I got new ones only from his garden)

I expect that there are ingredients that can only be found in certain worlds - there were a couple of things I picked up in Olympus that I've not found in other worlds yet.  It would definitely make sense though for Honey to be only found in 100 Acre Wood 

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

I expect that there are ingredients that can only be found in certain worlds - there were a couple of things I picked up in Olympus that I've not found in other worlds yet.  It would definitely make sense though for Honey to be only found in 100 Acre Wood 

Yeah, I was wondering as the Moogle shop does sell a good amount of them, but not all ingredients, so I thought maybe you could only get certain things in certain places, like the Honey from Rabbit's garden.

5 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Have you done any of the Flanmeister missions?  I found and did one in the Toy Story world and it opened up a specials section on my menu - if you press R2 on the menu it takes you across to another screen with more meals.

I'm guessing those special meals count toward the Master Chef trophy.  I also got awarded some ingredients from getting a high score in the mission, so I'm guessing that all Flanmeister missions reward with ingredients which count toward Cornucopia.

Oooohh, I didn't realize there was a specials section too! ? Thanks a lot! Haven't done all of the Flanmeister missions yet, so imma check those out now ?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, this is good to know for when I start to tackle Little Chief's recipes.  But I am curious on something, things like Honey and that, can you only get those from Rabbit's garden? As in, Honey and certain vegetables/fruits? (I forget which ones, but I got new ones only from his garden)

Now that I've had chance to play Hundred Acre Woods I can respond to this.  The only ingredients that were new for me was honey, carrot and blackberry - most of the rest from Hundred Acre Woods I'd already gotten from Kingdom of Corona in the festival areas, there is a street lined with carts that you can get a lot of vegetables from.

I replayed the mini games (as you need to for the reports anyway) and it's not very generous with what it gives you and the quantities.  I got 1 honey from the flower game, 3 different fruits from the orchard and a panacea from the vegetables - might need a few replays to see if there is much variability. 

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

Now that I've had chance to play Hundred Acre Woods I can respond to this.  The only ingredients that were new for me was honey, carrot and blackberry - most of the rest from Hundred Acre Woods I'd already gotten from Kingdom of Corona in the festival areas, there is a street lined with carts that you can get a lot of vegetables from.

I replayed the mini games (as you need to for the reports anyway) and it's not very generous with what it gives you and the quantities.  I got 1 honey from the flower game, 3 different fruits from the orchard and a panacea from the vegetables - might need a few replays to see if there is much variability. 

Wait, you need to do them again for the records? Cool, thanks for telling me, otherwise I may not realize anyway.  Then again, I'd probably realize after I get more honey for Little Chef :)

I suppose it depends on how much he wants of honey and the likes to know how many times one needs to redo those games (I've not been back to the Bistro yet, so I can't say myself, been focusing a bit more on the story right now).

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Wait, you need to do them again for the records?

Yea, they didn't appear in the game records the first time I completed them as part of the Hundred Acre Woods story, but now have the golden mickey ears on them after replaying.  Seems you don't need to get a certain score either, which is nice as Hundred Acre Woods in this game is really lacking in quality.

It looks like you only need 2 total honey just from looking at the meals in both the regular and special menu

Just now, Mesopithecus said:

Yea, they didn't appear in the game records the first time I completed them as part of the Hundred Acre Woods story, but now have the golden mickey ears on them after replaying.  Seems you don't need to get a certain score either, which is nice as Hundred Acre Woods in this game is really lacking in quality.

It looks like you only need 2 total honey just from looking at the meals in both the regular and special menu

Ah, I thought so, cause when I did the Festival Dance and other minigames via the story, they weren't recorded either.  But good to know anyway, I shall go back there once I finish off the story for sure :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2019 at 7:36 AM, FlareZero said:

Ouch, man, the eggs ones are hard.

Yeah, those are the toughest, you have to tilt the control sticks very slightly to make the egg crack and it's so easy to mess up and crack it too far or drop the egg. Once you start seeing the swirls around Sora, hit L1+R1 immediately to get Excellent or you'll break the egg and fail. It sucks.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Thread is a few years old but Master Chef glitched out on me. I did the seven flan missions, got their ingredients and got Excellent on all 28 dishes in the Classic and Special menus in the Bistro and Master Chef did not pop for me. I know I got an Excellent rating on everything because I see the red mouse symbol next to each item in my Recipe Collection and I got at minimum 1 Excellent rating for all 28 dishes. However I did not get the "Good" ratings on like 90% of them.

EDIT. Restarted a previous save file. Redid the dishes. Got the trophy.

Edited by Mad