Problem with receiving platinum (PS4)

MZutsu

Hello dear forumites of psnprofile!

Faced a problem:
In a mission 4th "Provocation" (where super-trees) is the moment when we protect Hendrix. He stands behind glass and cracks the PC - we shoot enemies. I do not know as on other difficulties, but on the Realist after death the player gets on checkpoint to the room at once, at the same time the Entrance to this room is closed, and the system thinks that we are outside this room and demands that we opened a door on the other hand. It turns out, we in a box and the button of an entrance to this box is on the other hand, but it is impossible to leave in any way - in too time the scenario of protection of Hendrix is not started. Attempts to leave the room or to suicide to restore checkpoint bring besides to the scenario of the Closed box. And the only thing that can be made - to begin the Mission since the beginning. A question - how to pass this moment\mission?... Because judging by Google to this problem it is a lot of years and it is not fix in any way (and people somehow continue to take platinum).

For descriptive reasons someone else's video on YouTube:

P.S: I apologize for my bad English - it is not my native language :(

1 hour ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

Pretty sure you will have to restart the mission, sorry. Glitches like this are a massive pain, especially that far into a mission/level.

People still get the platinum because this glitch isn't guaranteed to happen every time. I played through this many times and never came across this glitch. 

That is this problem not of 100%?..
Yep... it is bad that this moment is in the end of a mission :(

So...after council with invisibility and glowworms passed this moment (for solo passing on the realist so in general very quickly). That on a result:

1) There is a moment around cargo containers when it is necessary to choose a way to the left and to the right - I chose the left side and on passing of this route faced other bug: I died, revived, killed the armourbearer (such evil exoskeleton with a machine gun, has many HP) and after that robots had to open a door. Upon they just faced a door, Hendrik was not near - decided the fact that these gate have a mobile arsenal in which I chose set with a double jump - jumped over these gate and captured the big robot. Beginning from this moment and until the bug room-box I played one - and only when I approached it, Hendrix ran up to me.

2) Before the bug room I looked completely at a video scene, at once included invisibility and managed to kill a couple of people before they killed me - it gave me checkpoint and further I revived in this room and the scenario went as it is necessary - enemies attacked, Hendrix cracked PC. After that I successfully passed a mission.

Generally, the mission can be passed, the main thing that you were the level of 20 (is very desirable) and watch that Hendrix would be near.

There is a small proof: 29fdc93bde911f60940ab4c3c63d5de8.jpg

Edited by MZutsu