Gambler Challenge #8 blackjack hell challenge possible workaround

verorip

I finally finished all gambler's challenges. The worst is the number 8 (win 3 times a blackjack round with 3 hits or more). Searching in internet i figured out a method that it's not 100% sure, but many players noticed that you have better chances:

1) Go to blackjack table in rhodes

2) Play 5-6 rounds trying to complete the challenge

3) Exit the game and shoutdown your PS4

4) After 5-10 minutes turn on your console and go to blackjack table again

5) Now you always (almost) recive at least an ace or a very low card

6) play 5-6 rounds, if you don't achive at least 1 victory with 3 hits try to leave the table and rejoin

7) if you get a victory for the challenge leave the table save e start from point 1, if not start from the point 2

I achieved my 3 victories always after i turned on my console on and played for 2-3 rounds, also one time i achieve 3 blackjack in a row xD Again, it's not 100% sure but many player noticed this, some lucky guys write that they have played for one hour, turned off their console and after they come back they achived the challenge in 10 minutes.

Remember if you achieve the 3 hits but you still low number (like 14) see the other players cards, if they have very high numbers you can stay if not you can try to ask for another card. 

Also if you recive high cards (and it's very hard to have 3hits) try anyway asking 3 cards.

Good Luck Guys, i hope this can help someone

Edited by verorip