Anyone else have issues with this game

Hanzoadam

I'm near the end of level 2 and I have to use the bow to open the magic door. But nothing happens. I looked online some playing it on another VR device and there should be some orbs above. They don't seem to load for me. Did anyone else have this issue

So far the game seems a total janky mess.

I assume it's not going to get any better.

I haven't played this game in 7 months but I  remember a bullshit ass moment in level 2. I'm going to copy and paste something I said in another forum back in July of 2018  because I think it might help you

Lol I am happy that I'm not the only one who got stuck at that part. I don't know if you already got past it or not but you have to kill the flying beholder looking monsters. You have to use the crossbow to kill them. Once you kill all of them  3 fire rocks will appear over the door. Shoot those 3 rocks with the crossbow and the door will open. It took me around 20 minutes to figure it out. The game barely explains anything. I'm currently working on a guide for the game since I already plat it ( oh I gave up on the guide lol)

Edited by jamaicanchampion
  • Like 1

On 30/01/2019 at 7:58 AM, jamaicanchampion said:

I haven't played this game in 7 months but I  remember a bullshit ass moment in level 2. I'm going to copy and paste something I said in another forum back in July of 2018  because I think it might help you

Lol I am happy that I'm not the only one who got stuck at that part. I don't know if you already got past it or not but you have to kill the flying beholder looking monsters. You have to use the crossbow to kill them. Once you kill all of them  3 fire rocks will appear over the door. Shoot those 3 rocks with the crossbow and the door will open. It took me around 20 minutes to figure it out. The game barely explains anything. I'm currently working on a guide for the game since I already plat it ( oh I gave up on the guide lol)

Thanks 

one of them wont connect with the enemy

So I think I'll try re-start the level try again