Guide?

Kwotey

There is a Japanese guide but it's really hard to understand unless you know Japanese. I found a second page with broken English hints on obtaining the last few endings - this was by literally googling the phrase "song of memories walkthrough" which I translated to Japanese in google translate. 

Which ones are you stuck on? I got the platinum yesterday

2 hours ago, Kazkari said:

I'm surprised no one has done a PC guide.

I can only find the Japanese Guide, I think I'll use that though there's a chance someone could post one on Gamefaqs but it won't be for awhile I'm guessing. 

Well, took me some time but this guide actually helped me get the remaining panels lol Turned out i had to ignore D4U everytime, choose Makoto at the pool then go with the girls i had stuff missing without gaining affection with my choice... i never would have figure it out >.<

On 1/30/2019 at 5:21 AM, OverlordLaharl said:

Well, took me some time but this guide actually helped me get the remaining panels lol Turned out i had to ignore D4U everytime, choose Makoto at the pool then go with the girls i had stuff missing without gaining affection with my choice... i never would have figure it out >.<

What exactly did you do to get the Joint event on 10/31? I assume that is the Tragic Occurrence trophy, because I'm at 99% completion and 100% CGI, with all character specific routes at 100%. I followed the guide as well as I could interpret it, but its suggestion to start on an Around 7 block, pick Makoto at the pool, accept all invitations but ignore character flags and D4U events always just lands me on the generic end. I've tried countless combinations of choices since but nothing seems to change the outcome except a couple of times giving me the Makoto end instead.

If you remember what you did to get there I'd very much appreciate it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Horolet said:

What exactly did you do to get the Joint event on 10/31? I assume that is the Tragic Occurrence trophy, because I'm at 99% completion and 100% CGI, with all character specific routes at 100%. I followed the guide as well as I could interpret it, but its suggestion to start on an Around 7 block, pick Makoto at the pool, accept all invitations but ignore character flags and D4U events always just lands me on the generic end. I've tried countless combinations of choices since but nothing seems to change the outcome except a couple of times giving me the Makoto end instead.

If you remember what you did to get there I'd very much appreciate it.

I think you pick Satsuki before the pool, then pick the guy at the pool - then I can’t remwber if you ignore all her and d4u requests as you complete the story, or you accept her requests. I vaguely remember having to pick the first girl in d4u just before the school event at the end as well. 

I really cant remeber how I got that last slide as it was so confusing and would be impossible to figure out on my own

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

I think you pick Satsuki before the pool, then pick the guy at the pool - then I can’t remwber if you ignore all her and d4u requests as you complete the story, or you accept her requests. I vaguely remember having to pick the first girl in d4u just before the school event at the end as well. 

I really cant remeber how I got that last slide as it was so confusing and would be impossible to figure out on my own

It's definitely awfully designed compared to the rest of the flowchart of events. It wasn't that difficult to figure out how to unlock the rest of the blocks including the rather silly early bad end in Kanon's route, but this one just seems to be an arbitrary mess of specific triggers. I tried your guidelines, mainly before the pool picking Satsuki when I couldn't go alone, and inviting no one when possible (which is technically also Satsuki, this is possibly what has some sort of effect on the outcome in the end), Makoto at the pool, then tried:

While raising no flags, accept all Satsuki's invitations, and always ignore D4U.

While raising no flags, accept all of Satsuki's invitations, and always ignore D4U except the very last one in the evening on 10/30.

While raising no flags, ignore all of Satsuki's invitations, and always ignore D4U.

While raising no flags, ignore all of Satsuki's invitations, and always ignore D4U except the very last one in the evening on 10/30.

In addition, I did two variations of the pre-pool events where I did the extra battles with Akira, and then ignoring it so the only combat you ever see is the tutorial. In all cases, I also avoided the three joint pink choice flags before the pool, which from the context is probably a trigger for Fuuka/Kanon, Kanon, and Makoto in that order.

Unfortunately, I'm still getting the generic end every time. I did get a couple of new variations of no-flag Satsuki scenes, but those don't count in the chart regardless from what I've seen. What I'm leaning towards being the trick here is a rather specific set of D4U choices to unlock this bad end, as those seem to have no effect whatsoever so far on the ends or getting a specific character's route. The obvious problem being, that's a whole lot of trial and error seeing as you got 6 variables per request...

Edited by Horolet
Syntax

50 minutes ago, Horolet said:

Stuff

Okay, here’s the guide I used (I hope you like Engrish!)

Satsuki Around19 recovery course and annihilate ED & common ED chart) 
the 10/13 Yu乃or jujube or indeed Corresponding Around 19 can be collected (options on the road are not negated & do not meet & do not respond)

October 13 after school A month Around 7
October 14 All day (pool) Truth  
October 14 All day I do not ring
October 15 Morning denial  
October 15 Morning Have the decor pinned
October 15 evening I do not respond
October 15 Night To make a big voice
October 16 lunch break It is a man's intuition.  
October 16 after school Hero's Home
October 16 Night ... ... Do you want to join us?
October 17 Morning denial  
October 17 lunch break I am busy.
October 17 after school School school gate  
October 18 Morning denial  
October 18 After school (night) Long talk with friends
October 19 Morning denial  
October 19 Night Cramps in the abdominal muscles
October 20 Morning denial  
October 20 in the morning I do not ring
October 20 after school Say it is a professional wrestling game
October 21 All day (Mon Jun) I do not respond
October 22 in the morning I do not ring
October 22 after school Let's both do our best
October 23 lunch break I will be back soon.
October 24 in the morning nothing
October 25 after school Please take care.
October 25 Night They also will be back soon.
October 25 Night I did not think that it was in
October 26 after school All from the beginning
October 26 after school I do not ring
October 27 after school I will not talk to anyone
October 28 Night I will not talk to anyone
October 29 lunch break Thank you. Around 19
October 30 Night I will not talk to anyone
October 31   Annihilation END  
October 28   MISAKI Directly from the chart
October 29   denial  
October 30   MISAKI  
October 31   Common ED  

Basically, choose Satsuki before the pool and follow this through. Options won’t be identical, but they will be very similar. 

Shoukd get you the ending :) - no skippping on the chart though, you have to play it in one go. You can use text skip, but not jumping to later events. 

Edited by turniplord

Oh boy... let's see here, I'll translate as I go.

For Tragic Occurrence trophy...

10/13 Around 7 - Satsuki Version

10/14 Pool - Choose Makoto

10/14 D4U - Don't answer.

10/15 Satsuki - Now's not a good time.

10/15 Let me poke her forehead with my finger.

10/15 D4U - Don't answer.

10/15 Call louder.

10/16 It's man's intuition.

10/16 MC's home

10/16 Wanna join me?

10/17 Satsuki - Sure. Whatever.

10/17 Satsuki - I'm busy.

10/17 School gate

10/18 Satsuki - I can't today.

10/18 Talking on the phone with a friend.

10/19 Satsuki - I'll pass.

10/19 Ab muscle spasms.

10/20 Satsuki - What. I'm just a Substitute-Yuno...

10/20 D4U - Don't answer.

10/20 Pretending to wrestle.

10/21 D4U - Don't answer.

10/22 D4U - Don't answer.

10/22 Satsuki - Hang in there. That's hard work for both of us.

10/23 Satsuki - She'll be right back.

10/24 Satsuki - It's nothing.

10/25 Satsuki - Goodbye.

10/25 They'll both be home soon.

10/25 I didn't know you were in here.

10/26 I heard everything from the beginning.

10/26 D4U - Don't answer.

10/27 D4U - Don't talk to anyone.

10/28 D4U - Don't talk to anyone.

10/29 Satsuki - Bye.

10/30 D4U - Don't talk to anyone.

---

Aaand yeah, that worked. Translated that in real time. So from how I am interpreting this... maybe it's not necessarily Satsuki you need to pick, but rather be on an actual route but not gain sufficient flags for the real endings, by ignoring both the character's invitations and not speaking to D4U. So the problem would have been that I were on the joint route in the prior attempts, not on someone specific. Sort of makes sense, I suppose, but still... feels like something you'd at best stumble upon.

Thanks a bunch for making time to help with this, hopefully this can help more people as well. :)

If this is your last end like it was for me, you won't get the "Worst Possible Outcome" trophy for seeing all bad ends the first time, but you can pop it no problem by selecting it again from the bottom of the chart and after playing it out you'll get it alongside the platinum once the game goes back to the main menu.

Edited by Horolet
Words are hard
  • Like 3

I think I figured out how to get the Destruction End on a pretty simple basis while working to unlock Natsume's 10/29 event without locking into her route:

It may be as simple as completing all of a heroine's prerequisite events for her route but NOT setting her ending flag on 10/14. As that's what happened to me with Natsume but not with Yuno/Satsuki when I got their events on the same day.

• Like 1

On 28/01/2019 at 7:48 PM, OverlordLaharl said:

I'm missing Satsuki and Natsume on 10/29, it's Around 19 i think? And the Joint on 10/31. also missing some other trophies but im guessing they are all related to those 3 panels

Im missing Natsumes around 19 also. What's the trick? It's the last one I need. 

Edit: Done now =) 

Edited by Kwotey

Hoping someone can help me with this one cause im at my wits end, does anyone know how to trigger Fuuka's true ending? I made sure to trigger all 10 of her events but i can only ever get the normal end. I've played through her route 6 times now choosing different answers everytime while aiming for her flags but it just wont happen. im guessing either there's a specific non-fuuka (or non-red) scene that has to be seen in order to trigger it or maybe one of her flag squares has a missleading choice or something. Any ideas are welcome, i got nothin'

3 hours ago, Terarded said:

Hoping someone can help me with this one cause im at my wits end, does anyone know how to trigger Fuuka's true ending? I made sure to trigger all 10 of her events but i can only ever get the normal end. I've played through her route 6 times now choosing different answers everytime while aiming for her flags but it just wont happen. im guessing either there's a specific non-fuuka (or non-red) scene that has to be seen in order to trigger it or maybe one of her flag squares has a missleading choice or something. Any ideas are welcome, i got nothin'

The only requirement for all true ends should simply be to pick all pink choices in one go. All I did was check the chart every time and do some basic quicksave quickloading if I didn't organically get it on my first playthrough. I guess she technically has a sort of misleading choice when you have to choose between giving her a hug or kiss. The hug is the pink flag.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Horolet said:

The only requirement for all true ends should simply be to pick all pink choices in one go. All I did was check the chart every time and do some basic quicksave quickloading if I didn't organically get it on my first playthrough. I guess she technically has a sort of misleading choice when you have to choose between giving her a hug or kiss. The hug is the pink flag.

Ah you're right i usually picked kiss! The times i picked hug i probably missed a flag trying new options. Thank you so much i just got my trophy

Hi,everyone.

I got the games a couples of days ago but i have not started it yet. I wanto to know, for the normal/true ending of the girls, if is possibile to get them in one go, example: i get the true, and get the trophy for normal too, or i need to get the normal and true separately ?

Thanks. Sorry for my english, is not my language.

5 hours ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

Hi,everyone.

I got the games a couples of days ago but i have not started it yet. I wanto to know, for the normal/true ending of the girls, if is possibile to get them in one go, example: i get the true, and get the trophy for normal too, or i need to get the normal and true separately ?

Thanks. Sorry for my english, is not my language.

You can't pop both the true and normal end trophies at the same time, but the game uses a flowchart system where you can choose at any time when and where to begin playing from. This means that once you enter a specific girl's route, you can just replay it from the first choice and pick all the true ending flags for true or start from the penultimate choice for normal ending picking one true (pink) and one normal (white). With fast forward and combat skip for the second ending, it probably won't take more than 10 minutes even if you start from the beginning of their route.

Edited by Horolet
words

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2019 at 10:36 PM, Terarded said:

Since i finally had the complete order to things memorized i decided to make a full video trophy guide. Hope this helps until a proper one exists:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYPVOjaxUHSNhkCSSotXJkZya4xyFfKFM

Hey Terarded, do you have time stamps for the odd endings (tragic, destruction, joint, etc.) on those videos?

Thanks,