Little Chef help

DrakeHellsing

In regards to preparing the cuisine, there's one I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, I tried it twice, doing what it wanted and I was still too slow apparently.  It's the one to grind the pepper, I tilt the right stick when it wanted me to, but it doesn't seem to accept it.  I understand I'm suppose to alternate, but I can't even do that when the first one doesn't get accepted as done correctly.

I had problems with that one as well. I managed to get it right, when I put the stick down a moment before the ring got to the grinder. somehow that made the timing correct and that 3 times (right, left right) and it got me an excellent. But so far it is the hardest thing to get right regarding the bistro

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

I had problems with that one as well. I managed to get it right, when I put the stick down a moment before the ring got to the grinder. somehow that made the timing correct and that 3 times (right, left right) and it got me an excellent. But so far it is the hardest thing to get right regarding the bistro

Ah, I'll try that next time I'm at the Bistro and see if that works for me.  But thanks for also saying 3 times is for the excellent as well, as I know what to aim for too :)

• Like 1

Probably a moot point by now but the only thing I was having trouble with at all was the grinding. The eggs you can just barely tilt the sticks until you get the flash, the oil you can just spin L stick until you get the flash, and the chopping is obviously easy. I still haven't figured out the grinder but if you equip the Gourmand Ring, you can get it the way that you think you would: Just hitting the stick right before the ring gets there. Pretty sure it takes three hits for Excellent to pop.

Probably common knowledge, but save before trying to make any dishes so you can save scum if you fail to not lose resources.

Also, it helps getting the Gourmand Ring, easier to get excellents with this one. With these two things I didn't find it that bad.

Also the pepper grinding thing, you have to tilt the stick right before it goes inside the circle, it should be on the outer border or even slightly outside. But if you go inside the circle I believe it's a fail.

Edited by Misshandlad

22 hours ago, King_Chile said:

Probably a moot point by now but the only thing I was having trouble with at all was the grinding. The eggs you can just barely tilt the sticks until you get the flash, the oil you can just spin L stick until you get the flash, and the chopping is obviously easy. I still haven't figured out the grinder but if you equip the Gourmand Ring, you can get it the way that you think you would: Just hitting the stick right before the ring gets there. Pretty sure it takes three hits for Excellent to pop.

Where do I find the Gourmand ring?  Can't find anything on youtube or Powerpyx.