Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists ~Ateliers of the New World~ trophy thoughts

Looks extremely grindy, but seeing how it's more of a "spin-off" i can understand why they would make the trophy list seem like a grindfest since i assume there aren't any character endings, or routes or even a time limit if i recall. Super excited for this title alongside Atelier Lulua.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

Great to have a game with past Atelier Alchemist characters all together! ?

Road to platinum does seem very grindy and the game does differ from usual Atelier game so I'm wondering how it will truly be for us. Either way, very excited to play this game and the trophy list does not seem too bad!

16 minutes ago, Ryumoau said:

I've platinumed every Atelier title since Ayesha, so i'll give this spin off my best shot. Though i will admit some of the trophies seem tedious. Hopefully the game itself is fun enough to put up with it.

What about Arland serie!? you should play it, is the best trilogy until now! :awesome:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GunarmDyne said:

This one's nicely different so far. While I still don't like time limits in games, looking at the trophy completion percentage it may not be too difficult to play through the game at an enjoyable pace and go for Platinum at the same time.

Nelke is a spin-off, and if you don't like the time limite you can try any Mystery's games, any of them does not have time limite and you can enjoy the experience at your own peace. In other hand Firis-chan has a big world (inside any other Atelier game of course) and probably it could be a nice experience for you. Still I'm waiting fot my limited edition copy of Nelke-chan! ? hope you enjoy your journey with all of legendary alchemist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NekoRave said:

I haven't played this series, does anyone know how many of these games (that are not stacks) are out there on ps4?

Also which ones haven't been on ps4 yet? Plus an order to play them would be nice.

I saw the bundle for the trilogy plus the 3 games on sale, not sure what else is left that's part of this series lol

If you want know how the amount of games without stack is the number is “9” plus Nelke 10 but this game is actually a spin-off.

you can find the Arland plus on PS4 (it’s the same on vita) and all Mystery trilogy as well on PS4, the only trilogy until now that is available on ps3 and vita is Dusk serie.

The order to play Atelier is... maybe what would you like to play, you can start with any of the first game inside of the 3 trilogy (Rorona, Ayesha or Sophie) and after play the follow games inside the trilogy. If you want to play by realese order you must play the follow games in this order: (Arland: Rorona, Totori and Meruru) (Dusk: Ayesha, Escha&Logy, Shallie) (Mystery: Sophie, Firis and Lydie and Suelle)

The plus version you are talking about is the Arland plus maybe? Since you want know the available games on PS4, because you also can buy Dusk plus series on vita. The difference between the vanila version and the plus version of Arland is just with two games (Rorona and Meruru) Totori is exaclty the same game on ps3 or ps4. Rorona has another endings, new bosses and more thing to do in order to reach the platinum, in other hand Meruru has as well new bosses, new requeriments in order to reach some endings and some people had a hard time with she.

My advice is, if you want play Arland serie, do it on PS3, but if you don’t care about earn the platinum do it in PS4. Arland is very time sensitive and you need a walkthroug but somethings change in Rorona and Meruru and the guides you can find are not 100% faithful, but of course you can use it. Here on psnprofile you can read the Meruru trophy guide but again, first you must play every first game in any serie and after move to the next.

Edited by AlchemistWer
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I made damn sure to get the ones on sale this time around.

And even on sale it was over $100 lmao

Haha, is very hard see Atelier games on sale on NA store, I know that on EU store is more usual than NA, but at the end if you want stack you will need some money to spend in Atelier (and that is great! do it!) haha.

• Like 1