Separate Trophy Lists for PS4 and Vita?

crazycarnz

1 minute ago, crazycarnz said:

I'm definitely getting the PS4 versions at least, Thanks for your trophy guide by the way :) 

Yeah I've already got the PS4 version but I might just buy the Vita version anyway just in case haha. No worries it's fairly easy tbh despite the collectibles which are nicely hidden but my guide helps with all of those of course. :)  You're welcome. 

24 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

CONFIRMED!

The PS Vita version is a separate stack but the "scene skip" option is not available yet. :(  

24 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

CONFIRMED!

The PS Vita version is a separate stack but the "scene skip" option is not available yet. :(  

will they add it ?

2 minutes ago, LegolasRanger said:

thanks it's s truth by the way just followed ur guide got the plat lool 

Ah! Now I know haha xD - Thanks for the support man. :)  The PS4 version has the skip option anyway, so I'm gonna do the NA version tomorrow. I'm actually doing the Vita version now despite the patch not being up yet lol. 

15 minutes ago, crazycarnz said:

This is good news! I'll wait and hope that the vita version also gets the patch to make it a quick plat before buying though. 

Yeah, before the patch gets tiresome tbh lol. The best way to keep up to date with this or anything to do with Sometimes You games would be to follow Pinkerator on Twitter. Even better, they might make it a Day One patch perhaps? :hmm:

1 hour ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Yeah, before the patch gets tiresome tbh lol. The best way to keep up to date with this or anything to do with Sometimes You games would be to follow Pinkerator on Twitter. Even better, they might make it a Day One patch perhaps? :hmm:

I don't really use twitter, but I think I am getting close to the end of my tether with these quick/easy plats. I've got a massive backlog of quality titles that I've barely touched to get into. After these drowning plats I think I will take a break from these easy games. 

1 minute ago, crazycarnz said:

I don't really use twitter, but I think I am getting close to the end of my tether with these quick/easy plats. I've got a massive backlog of quality titles that I've barely touched to get into. After these drowning plats I think I will take a break from these easy games. 

Honestly, I don't blame ya. I got a load of awesome games to plat so I'm gonna work on those a lot more this year. Regardless, I gotta keep it varied for the sake of guides and stuff haha. :P 

17 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Honestly, I don't blame ya. I got a load of awesome games to plat so I'm gonna work on those a lot more this year. Regardless, I gotta keep it varied for the sake of guides and stuff haha. :P 

i think all games like easy plats should be around this price and maybe you can recommend to sometimes you to have cross buy as it would drive more sales only reason i buy ratalika games is because of cross buy 2 plats for the price of one 

16 minutes ago, LegolasRanger said:

i think all games like easy plats should be around this price and maybe you can recommend to sometimes you to have cross buy as it would drive more sales only reason i buy ratalika games is because of cross buy 2 plats for the price of one 

Yeah but despite the fact it'll drive sales, not every trophy hunter has PS Vita so some people might be a little bummed out about paying £4.99 for Heroes Trials for example, and only being able to play one version. In terms of Sometimes You games, they work out to be roughly the same price as Ratalaika Crossbuys when you buy both stacks. Even so, me buying the PS4 and Vita versions of Drowning for example, that would surely be counted as 2 product sales I guess? But regardless, cross buy wouldn't be a bad idea on their games. It's an interesting concept I guess cos I don't know if they do it separate for a reason or for sales or profits, but it's worth them looking into it or offering the game as a 2 version bundle perhaps. :hmm:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...