RDR1 vs RDR2 Polls

willmill97

RDR vs RDR2  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better character and playable protagonist?

• John Marston
    • Arthur Morgan
  2. 2. Which games has the better narrative?

• RDR
    • RDR2
  3. 3. Which games has the better map?

• RDR
    • RDR2 (Not including epilogue map)

I went through RDR1 again straight after finishing RDR2 - while I still love RDR1, it is definitely starting to show its age. I recommend anyone who hasn't touched RDR1 in a good few years, to have another playthrough and compare for themselves - it is insane how much of a step up RDR2 is in every department (IMO). I cannot really honestly pick between Arthur and John as characters though - both have incredible arcs.

I hated RDR1 and John shits me to tears, always dribbling on about his stupid family.

Arthur is much more fun and interesting, he's just cool. The story in RDR2 isn't boring like it was in 1. The map is better in 2 because it's more varied, it's not all desert.

• Like 1

I loved RDR1, but RDR2 beats it in every aspect: story, character developement, map, secrets, missions ... the world building in RDR2 is far better than in RDR1 or any other game.

But ... I like both games. Because of the stories ... 

I like Arthur the same as I like John. They are very different and that's where Rockstar did a great job.

2 hours ago, Petra_Lustig said:

I loved RDR1, but RDR2 beats it in every aspect: story, character developement, map, secrets, missions ... the world building in RDR2 is far better than in RDR1 or any other game.

But ... I like both games. Because of the stories ... 

I like Arthur the same as I like John. They are very different and that's where Rockstar did a great job.

RDR 1 had a way  better Multiplayer. 

• Like 1