Synthesis Question

DrakeHellsing

Mostly for those that have done most of the list for the higher grade ingredients needed, things like the orichalcum, adamantite and other such things... they're not rare or fixed amounts you can collect right? As in, eventually I should be able to synthesis those things to get everything I need? Including powering up the keyblade to max level? As some things I want to make require those sort of items.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Good question wondering the same actually. Currently pumping all my mats into the sword from Herculus but would be good to know if they can be obtained later 

Same here, love that keyblade, upgrading that one currently (but also using the shotlocks for the other ones to add those to the game records).

You're not able to synthesize these materials. You can buy Fluorite from the Moogle Shop, but I'm not sure what's required to unlock this. Tons of these materials are hidden in the treasure chests and you can get Adamantite, Electrum and the others from destroying the flying rocks with your Gummi Ship.

2 minutes ago, Lojtana said:

You're not able to synthesize these materials. You can buy Fluorite from the Moogle Shop, but I'm not sure what's required to unlock this. Tons of these materials are hidden in the treasure chests and you can get Adamantite, Electrum and the others from destroying the flying rocks with your Gummi Ship.

Ah, thanks for that answer, wasn't sure about it, but now I know a good place to farm for those materials if need be.  Fluorite I have available to purchase, so I can buy that whenever now, but good to know on this other stuff from farming materials as well as that they're not limited.