hours i spent playing to platinum

melodicmizery

someone showed me this link today, https://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2018/wrap-up/
kind of gives you a creepy detail analysis of how ps is spying on you, but also gives you cool stats on the other hand

anyways it says what game you put the most hours into

apparently it took me 547 hours to platinum red dead 2 lol.
(battlefront 2 came in at a miserable 341 hours ugh)

curious if anyone else has red dead in their top 3 that they show and how many hours they put in? the storyline i did 2 months at my own pace but the online i was trying to do as fast as possible. but since there was no counter in the game now i had no idea until now. i didnt think it was that much though.

Edited by melodicmizery

in 2018 i spent 294 hours playing RDR2 though i literally just platinumed RDR2 yesterday and i did all the online stuff and another quick playthrough to get the 70 gold medals this month so that probably added another 100+ hours to my time. so yeah easily over 400 hours to platinum it.  probably somewhere around 420-430 total.  i had fun with it mostly.  only a few of the trophies were really grindy and i even enjoyed the multiplayer since i mostly did the showdown series large and free roam events to level up and earn money/gold nuggets. 

thanks for the link to that site. interesting and disturbing at the same time. had no idea i had spent that much time playing video games in 2018.  i know they did something similar on the playstation europe site but you couldn't see it if you were from north america.

Edited by caseyelsie
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

someone showed me this link today, https://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2018/wrap-up/
kind of gives you a creepy detail analysis of how ps is spying on you, but also gives you cool stats on the other hand

anyways it says what game you put the most hours into

apparently it took me 547 hours to platinum red dead 2 lol.
(battlefront 2 came in at a miserable 341 hours ugh)

curious if anyone else has red dead in their top 3 that they show and how many hours they put in? the storyline i did 2 months at my own pace but the online i was trying to do as fast as possible. but since there was no counter in the game now i had no idea until now. i didnt think it was that much though.

holy sshit seriously?! I'm only Rank 17 in MP and I'm at about 220 according to this site plus another 20 hours this year so far! that seems reaaaaally long though considering it only came out end of October lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, darkb0nl_lx said:

This is Only for US and Canadian Account.

im not sure, i couldnt get it to load on my pc so i tried my phone (which is a extremely outdated android) and it worked

4 hours ago, cam_wick said:

holy sshit seriously?! I'm only Rank 17 in MP and I'm at about 220 according to this site plus another 20 hours this year so far! that seems reaaaaally long though considering it only came out end of October lol

17 to 50 is a long grind unfortunately. i pretty much played it nonstop for 2 months. i wanted to get the sp done before the online came out, then as soon as the online came out i wanted to get that done asap because i know how rockstar loves nerfing everything. ranking up online seriously gave me a nervous breakdown by the end.