Sound Shapes is Cross-Buy PS3 and Vita, but not for me

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I've bought Sound Shapes on my EU account to play it on my PS3 but when I start the download from PlayStation Store, it's downloading only the Vita Version (Sound Shapes (PS Vita) and not the PS3 one. 

I've even tried to start the download of PS3 version from PS App and it tells me that next time I will switch on my PS3, the download will automatically start. I did it, but it goes on download only the Vita Version. 

Why? 

• Like 1

Maybe try and download it from your download list instead. (Account Management > Transaction Management > Download list) I bought the ultimate bundle on PS4, went onto my download list on my PS3 and there was two versions (PS3 and PS Vita). I just chose the PS3 version and it downloaded without any issues.

It's because every Vita game is listed as Vita/PS3 on the store, and they let you download them on the PS3 so you can physically transfer to the Vita in case you don't have WiFi or whatever.

So the trick is finding the version on the download list that says PS3 instead of PS3/Vita.