The Platinum might now be obtainable

HuntingFever

Dovetail Games have just released a patch that is supposed to fix all the bugged trophies: https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-sim-world/articles/article/train-sim-world-console-update-available-now

EDIT: The following trophies still appear to be bugged:

GP38: Car Collector
RT: Leipzig Legend
WSR: West Country Wonderer
Class 33: All the threes

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

@XilixiR Well you unlocked almost all trophies in the base game now. Care to tell us what you actually had to do? ;)

Do all services in free walk mode... just spawn at the end station of each service at the right time of ending, take over the train, wait for it to complete boarding task. et voila, service complete... works for all service trophies :) Vaan937 was the founder of this exploit

example: Service 1130 starts at 11:30 at connewitz. it end in Dessau hbf at 12:39. So you spawn free walk at Dessau hbf at 12:35 and wait till 12:39 for the train to arrive and just take over when you can. let the boarding complete and this service 1130 is complete :) 

Edited by XilixiR
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

thats a cool exploit.  what version is the game on right now digitally?   does the game keep track of what services you've completed, or must you track them yourself on a list? also, with all dlc so far, what would be your estimate on plat time and estimate on 100% time?

yes every completed service will be checkmarked.

normal way: 200+ hours

Exploit way: Still close to 100 hours with all to miles trophies.

but right now 100% is still not possible due to bugged trophies.

7 hours ago, XilixiR said:

yes every completed service will be checkmarked.

normal way: 200+ hours

Exploit way: Still close to 100 hours with all to miles trophies.

but right now 100% is still not possible due to bugged trophies.

thanks for the info.

i hope they fix the trophies, because i have been itching to get into this game, but refuse until 100% is possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

thanks for the info.

i hope they fix the trophies, because i have been itching to get into this game, but refuse until 100% is possible.

Yeah I've been hoping for 6months, asking for 6 months. Dovetail don't care, only about money :)

10 hours ago, XilixiR said:

Yeah I've been hoping for 6months, asking for 6 months. Dovetail don't care, only about money :)

I emailed them with no reply. Yeah I’m just one sale, but when they’re in the money business, it’s stupid to lose sales over something with such a simple fix.

• Like 3

On 20/03/2019 at 4:55 PM, XilixiR said:

Do all services in free walk mode... just spawn at the end station of each service at the right time of ending, take over the train, wait for it to complete boarding task. et voila, service complete... works for all service trophies :) Vaan937 was the founder of this exploit

example: Service 1130 starts at 11:30 at connewitz. it end in Dessau hbf at 12:39. So you spawn free walk at Dessau hbf at 12:35 and wait till 12:39 for the train to arrive and just take over when you can. let the boarding complete and this service 1130 is complete :) 

How do you find out the end time for each service?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, XilixiR said:

yes ac and GP38 services need to be completed

I'll do them tomorrow.. You have to do the full service?

I'm pestering Dovetail to fix the trophies.. I won't rest until they do so.. I have made up 35 different email accounts so far over the last 9 months complaining ?

• Like 3

This is by far the most bugged game I have ever seen or played. I just started getting into it again after a few month hiatus and finished about 1/3 of the Rapid Transit services. Now I haven't had my PS4 on for about a week and just got stuck with the update and now I can't play Rapid Transit at all! The only option I have for it is to spawn walking because I cannot select a train to use.

If I had read about the problems earlier, I may have thought twice about buying the game which is too bad because I really enjoy games like this and have had fun with this one, even though it is just drive a train for an hour plus one way then go and do it for another hour plus back the other way.

Edited by Caldor2K2

2 hours ago, Caldor2K2 said:

This is by far the most bugged game I have ever seen or played. I just started getting into it again after a few month hiatus and finished about 1/3 of the Rapid Transit services. Now I haven't had my PS4 on for about a week and just got stuck with the update and now I can't play Rapid Transit at all! The only option I have for it is to spawn walking because I cannot select a train to use.

If I had read about the problems earlier, I may have thought twice about buying the game which is too bad because I really enjoy games like this and have had fun with this one, even though it is just drive a train for an hour plus one way then go and do it for another hour plus back the other way.

According to their website, Dovetail Games are aware of this problem and looking into it. Not all players are affected.

• 1 month later...

Despite the unobtainable Platinum I'll probably get this game at some point in the future. The one thing that bugs me though is the pricing of the DLC. Currently there is nine of them, four of which cost as much as the base game itself. How much do they add in terms of actual content? And BR class 33 seems to be delisted alltogether, at least in the German store.

On 5/21/2019 at 8:59 AM, Baka_Marimo said:

Despite the unobtainable Platinum I'll probably get this game at some point in the future. The one thing that bugs me though is the pricing of the DLC. Currently there is nine of them, four of which cost as much as the base game itself. How much do they add in terms of actual content? And BR class 33 seems to be delisted alltogether, at least in the German store.

they add frequently and yet there is no end near since they will continue this same app on PS5, so we don't have to buy it again on ps5

At least trophies have a limit, so those will probably stop after around 20 DLC lists

But it's just the nature of these vehicle simulation games. It can cost thousands to get all the trains in some games. Although I don't think the intent is for anybody to buy loads of them.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...