The Platinum might now be obtainable

HuntingFever

3 hours ago, XilixiR said:

yes, it is all obtainable now :) 

Thank you for the confirmation, I'll pick this up when it's next on sale :).

7 hours ago, Djeheuty said:

I’m interested in this game. Can anyone also confirm if all the DLC trophies are obtainable? I see a lot of trophies sitting at 0% here on PSNP.

And does the 2020 Deluxe edition include all the DLCs?

I believe it only includes 3 or 4 of the DLCs but I'm not 100% sure.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This is on sale at the moment but I was wondering what the current state of game is i.e are all the trophies obtainable as of the 1.25 patch and are there any lingering, serious issues I should be aware of?

All the trophies should be obtainable now, but in the past I've had issues with trophies not popping up on one (in game) profile and had to create another. This might be different if you're starting fresh though. In terms of serious issues, I believe some services are bugged and can't be completed but there is a way around it here (https://www.(URL not allowed)/t221998/german-legend-trophy?showguides=1) The game has been reported of crashing a few times, but I've only had it a few times and done well over 100 services. 

It's a very grindy game as well, especially if you don't like trains. But if you want to boast a >1% platinum it's a great option :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadEdders95 said:

All the trophies should be obtainable now, but in the past I've had issues with trophies not popping up on one (in game) profile and had to create another. This might be different if you're starting fresh though. In terms of serious issues, I believe some services are bugged and can't be completed but there is a way around it here (https://www.(URL not allowed)/t221998/german-legend-trophy?showguides=1) The game has been reported of crashing a few times, but I've only had it a few times and done well over 100 services. 

It's a very grindy game as well, especially if you don't like trains. But if you want to boast a >1% platinum it's a great option :) 

Thank you for the info :) but I'll pass on this for now, because I don't want to go through all that and not have the trophy pop :(. I'll wait for a few more patches, before considering this game again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm really looking forward to adding this game to my collection, and to go for the 100% for it (I have always been interested in simulators and I like what some people call "grindy" games).

Not all at once (which I do for no game anyway), but playing it again and again over several months or even years, always when I'm interested in and excited about it again.

However, as on the long run, I'm absolutely aiming for a 100% profile, I'm quite worried that at one point, they add another DLC with unobtainable trophies...

No idea how high the risk for that might be ?

Edited by waldiphil

1 hour ago, waldiphil said:

I'm really looking forward to adding this game to my collection, and to go for the 100% for it (I have always been interested in simulators and I like what some people call "grindy" games).

Not all at once (which I do for no game anyway), but playing it again and again over several months or even years, always when I'm interested in and excited about it again.

However, as on the long run, I'm absolutely aiming for a 100% profile, I'm quite worried that at one point, they add another DLC with unobtainable trophies...

No idea how high the risk for that might be 1f914.png

Depending on how you're playing this, there won't be anymore DLC in the trophy list with the platinum. The 2nd list meanwhile is a lot less buggy but some people have still have had trouble. 

• Like 1