burnysizz

AT-ST kills

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm having difficulty getting the 25 kills required here as it’s hard to even get in one let alone trample them. Is this at all boostable? Is it possible to do in a private match? The rest are fine for me to obtain but I could see this taking a lot of time to do legit 

46 minutes ago, burnysizz said:

Hi all,

I'm having difficulty getting the 25 kills required here as it’s hard to even get in one let alone trample them. Is this at all boostable? Is it possible to do in a private match? The rest are fine for me to obtain but I could see this taking a lot of time to do legit 

it is boostable but you'll need at least a group of 12 people I believe for that certain mode the AT-ST is in to be playable. it really wasn't bad legit, took maybe 2-3 hours of but I also did it while just leveling and other trophies... good luck either way though

14 minutes ago, cam_wick said:

it is boostable but you'll need at least a group of 12 people I believe for that certain mode the AT-ST is in to be playable. it really wasn't bad legit, took maybe 2-3 hours of but I also did it while just leveling and other trophies... good luck either way though

It requires 20 people to make up the minimum lobby mount for the modes that this trophy is doable in. I never boosted it myself, that many people for something as annoying as this trophy probably wouldn't work too well. @burnysizz a common tip people give, which you might have missed is the fact that you can sprint in the AT-ST by pressing :l3:, that helps a lot with catching up to people. The trophy just takes a long time, but as long as you know where the pick up token is, you should get some kills per match, I think all the good competition likely moved on to Battlefront 2 by now. 

Thankyou for the replies. The best thing has been learning the locations where they spawn. I got lucky and got 10 in one round usually I take 2 as a really good match. Got 3 left after that big boost. 

15 hours ago, burnysizz said:

Thankyou for the replies. The best thing has been learning the locations where they spawn. I got lucky and got 10 in one round usually I take 2 as a really good match. Got 3 left after that big boost. 

yeah see there you go, not bad huh?

21 hours ago, Sergen said:

It requires 20 people to make up the minimum lobby mount for the modes that this trophy is doable in. I never boosted it myself, that many people for something as annoying as this trophy probably wouldn't work too well. @burnysizz a common tip people give, which you might have missed is the fact that you can sprint in the AT-ST by pressing :l3:, that helps a lot with catching up to people. The trophy just takes a long time, but as long as you know where the pick up token is, you should get some kills per match, I think all the good competition likely moved on to Battlefront 2 by now. 

my bad I never boosted any of it