REGION TROPHIES

Nxt_Incarnate

Just to clarify i have the EU version and i completed 100% and got the platinum. Now if i have the NA version which trophies i have to do only once to get all the trophies to pop?

I noticed there are some trophies like your doomed all doomed, one for good measure, kill jason. Do u have to do those aswell or it will pop the moment u finish just one match as jason/counselor and get 1 kill?

I want to know whether u have to do all the trophies (excluding PHD i think) atleast once as i dont want to search for groups and just wondering whether 2 people boosting will suffice to get all those trophies to pop?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 10:47 AM, Proassassin931 said:

Just to clarify i have the EU version and i completed 100% and got the platinum. Now if i have the NA version which trophies i have to do only once to get all the trophies to pop?

I noticed there are some trophies like your doomed all doomed, one for good measure, kill jason. Do u have to do those aswell or it will pop the moment u finish just one match as jason/counselor and get 1 kill?

I want to know whether u have to do all the trophies (excluding PHD i think) atleast once as i dont want to search for groups and just wondering whether 2 people boosting will suffice to get all those trophies to pop?

What do you have to do to get PhD to pop?

• 3 months later...