2019 Feb PS+ Games

Kishnabe

Guess it's Divekick for me to bathe in the rarity. Nothing else interests me, but I'm happy to see the storage size increase as I'm at dangerous 8GB right now.

Oh, please don't list the PS Store in the OP. Link the trophy lists instead and add having or not a platinum, because I know that's the deciding factor for a lot of people.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Was about to start HITMAN 2 soon and I was about to buy the Legacy Pack for $20. Looks like I just saved $20 since HITMAN will be coming in February :D

Also interested to try out For Honor. Nothing interested me last month, but this month I’m definitely checking out MGS4, For Honor, and HITMAN. Impressed with this month! Plus, Gunhouse sounds interesting, never heard of it...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Guess it's Divekick for me to bathe in the rarity. Nothing else interests me, but I'm happy to see the storage size increase as I'm at dangerous 8GB right now.

Oh, please don't list the PS Store in the OP. Link the trophy lists instead and add having or not a platinum, because I know that's the deciding factor for a lot of people.

Done, inserted the trophy lists.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Babsimabuse said:

My cloud save is full since a year or so, so I am very glad. Because I started lots of games..

Cool, I'm not saying that it's something bad. Of course not. Most of the games I've played are from ps3 and don't remember having huge files, that's why i was wondering if the ps4 saves are very big, only rpgs save files? Idk, just asking.

Edited by GoldenShaka

Interesting. Already got For Honor Gold Edition when it was on sale last year. MGS4 I never played. But that’s it for me. 

Plus the 100GB cloud storage upgrade is awesome!! Guess the PS5’s coming much sooner than we thought. 

Edited by kidson2004
  • Like 1

So glad they expanded cloud saves to 100GB (good preparation for the PS5 too). I was just uploading my saves last night and didn't have enough space.

I'm interested in playing For Honor, Hitman and Rogue Aces.

Just now, Beyondthegrave07 said:

A PS3 game (MGS4) is the best game on this list....A rarity for sure. Last time you'll ever see it!

Considering this is the last month PSVita and PS3 get free games from the service, one of the first PS3 games is not the best way to say goodbye.

The game might be great or superb, but there were way better PS3 games offered in the previous months when PS3 was a thing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

This is a great line-up IMO. Already own Metal Gear Solid 4 physically but will happily add the digital version to my library. Hitman is a great addition plus the Vita offerings interest me as well. Not sure about For Honor though.

You sure? Mgs4 is a great old game but the space for that game is Huge.