Tips for Tier 5 challenge

Mrbluesky618

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/30/2019 at 8:03 PM, Mrbluesky618 said:

I'm having trouble completing the marathon challenge in the tier 5 row, it requires you to complete 50 rounds. My main problem is the room because of all the fires that restrict my movement. Anyone got any tips on how they passed this?

I don't have completed the challenge yet but my strategy is to keep the ghosts in a small area and when possible, I throw an exorcism on them. Also make sure you have a safe point where you need to make sure you will NEVER shoot.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm down to last trophy for the 1000 deaths,  I wonder why this games trophies are so rare it's fun and was very easy I'd give this 2/10 difficulty. Marathon was the hardest challenge but only took few tries , just remember what you done the previous round and kill your duplicate lol

Edited by Spookyentertainm

8 hours ago, Spookyentertainm said:

I'm down to last trophy for the 1000 deaths,  I wonder why this games trophies are so rare it's fun and was very easy I'd give this 2/10 difficulty. Marathon was the hardest challenge but only took few tries , just remember what you done the previous round and kill your duplicate lol

I suppose people wouldn't bother getting any trophies for the game since it doesn't have a platinum and just left them be. I believe the game is not too hard, just time consuming. I'm planning to make a guide for it soon!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScavzYT said:

I suppose people wouldn't bother getting any trophies for the game since it doesn't have a platinum and just left them be. I believe the game is not too hard, just time consuming. I'm planning to make a guide for it soon!

It probably also has to do with it being a PS+ game some years ago, that always seems to drop the rarity down a lot. But if the gameplay is not what suits you, then I can imagine this game becoming quite hard and frustrating at some point.

I enjoyed it hugely and once you get to know the mechanics then it's very doable with a little patience. The only stages I found rough were the ones with environmental hazards and the randomly changing wind directions.

Good luck with the guide.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

• 2 weeks later...

I posted a video on youtube of me playing last boss for (extreme exorcists) trophy, you can get like half of the trophies on this last level alone just die after you get one specific trophy.. repeat ..and then finish the game , like 5 or 6 trophies right here on level 

Edited by Spookyentertainm
  • Like 1

Give urself time to react by standing in a corner and wait about 20sec then turn.When u see this kill ur ghost....rinse and repeat till u can exorcist ur ghost.Once ur tired of this r 

don't plan on doing this i would land as quickly as poissible to where a weapon was and aim at a corner to let me know its time to kill myself lol.

The game isn't hard just memory of what u did and i know ull make :)

@ScavzYT if u need any tips r help for ur guide count me in.

• Like 1