How long for 100% ?

DJDfirestar

11 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

U cant 100% I heard  only people with disk copy   Bonus content not included in plus version 

There is a GOTY Upgrade pack on the playstation store that you should be able to buy (I think it's $10 or $20) to get the remaining DLC packs not included in the base version

28 minutes ago, DJDfirestar said:

How long does it approximately take to 100% this game and how grindy is it?

Any frustrating trophies in particular?

Thanks in advance!

It probably took me around 60ish hours to 100% the game. Nothing is too grindy, buy you'll need to get to mastery level 20 for each location, which means you'll need to complete 50-60 challenges on each map. None of the trophies are frustrating, and each location's trophies are pretty much the same

• Like 1

I bought the digital GOTY edition, which included everything. But as far as I know, there is indeed a way to "upgrade" the normal edition to the complete edition (for a price of course)

Time needed for 100% is up to you. I've played every level blind the first time and then did most on my own, but also used guides for some challenges (mostly those which also had a trophy to it) 

12 hours ago, Piezilla57 said:

It probably took me around 60ish hours to 100% the game. Nothing is too grindy, buy you'll need to get to mastery level 20 for each location, which means you'll need to complete 50-60 challenges on each map. None of the trophies are frustrating, and each location's trophies are pretty much the same

50-60 challenges is far too many. I dont think there is even one level that has that many challenges. If you concentrate on the higher XP challenges you can cut some time as well.

• Like 1

The complete first season has everything to get the 100% : it contains all the DLC (bonus episode, etc., I have a doubt about « Patient Zero » campaign but it did not count for the 100% anyway). 

To enjoy the game and understand the game mechanics, I strongly advice to play first as blind (and do not use any guns, make regular manual saves, it is not Call of Duty!!! ?). After that some trophies are quite unexpected.

60 hours is probably a good rate. (I would say even more like 80 hours, I like to take my time ?)

For stealth players, this game is really nice ?. Enjoy it and have a good time!

Edited by djippps
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2019 at 0:13 AM, Kim_Kimm said:

Please help how can i get bonus episode like the icon, house built on sand, and landslide.

I play hitman that i got from psplus and now realized cannot complete 100% trophy because of bonus episode. 

After you select your location scroll to right-> and you should see the bonus episodes.