2 vitas and self-boosting.

Suni-sali

39 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Why would you do that? Playing longer gives you more of the cards you need for the plat. Just boost it with someone that also needs it, you would potentially hurt yourself on the long run by doing this.

Hurt myself?

How do you mean?

Is it because of only 1 account allowed per Vita?

1 hour ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

Don't listen to people here. Yes it does work as you can play in ad hoc so you don,t have to connect online and therefore don't have to buy it twice. I can confirm it also runs on PSTV because I used a PSTV and a vita when I played that game. Yuri is very wrong imo. Self boosting is the way to go as by the end of the game I was missing a fair amount of monsters and I just quickly self boosted to get massive amount of coins and kept buying card packs to clean up the platinum. 

Alright, but this means I can use 2 Vitas with the same account at the same time to boost?

I was under the impression that you could only active 1 Vita with your account.

3 hours ago, Suni-sali said:

I wonder if it is possible to boost with yourself using the same account with 2 Vitas?

I have access to a 2nd Vita but only own the game on 1 account.

Not sure about the two vitas but i can help you man. Add me I have to do the online anyways too. I won't be available tomorrow but i'll be down the day after(friday)

6 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

Not sure about the two vitas but i can help you man. Add me I have to do the online anyways too. I won't be available tomorrow but i'll be down the day after(friday)

The thing is I'm absolutely horrible at this game and I have no idea what I'm doing half the time. This is the main reason I'm hesitant to ask someone for help cus it is likely going to be unpleasant to the other person to deal with my inexperience.

Now why did I buy this game?

Because I'm a perv -____- plain and simple.

Thanks for offering to help but I just feel like I'm going to annoy the shit out you.

18 minutes ago, Suni-sali said:

The thing is I'm absolutely horrible at this game and I have no idea what I'm doing half the time. This is the main reason I'm hesitant to ask someone for help cus it is likely going to be unpleasant to the other person to deal with my inexperience.

Now why did I buy this game?

Because I'm a perv -____- plain and simple.

Thanks for offering to help but I just feel like I'm going to annoy the shit out you.

Yup Love me some big ol Anime Boobies as well. If I remember correctly I can just pass all my turns and you can just destroy my base. I personally like the card game system as well as the lingering lesbianism and sexual tension. Well I'm going to add you anyways and hit you up Friday for good measure.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

Yuri is very wrong imo. Self boosting is the way to go as by the end of the game I was missing a fair amount of monsters and I just quickly self boosted to get massive amount of coins and kept buying card packs to clean up the platinum. 

I'm so wrong that you are stating literally the same thing I did? If you self boost, you will complete the requirements faster than boosting with someone else, therefore you will have less cards packs and therefore you will have to grind more at the end. I would have the fastest achiever for this game (back in the day) if it wasn't for the lack of cards that I ran into at the end.

Edited by TheYuriG

I don't see how winning half the games and then losing half the games would be faster than just winning them all ?. Yes you can play the game on a single account. Usually it would not work because you cant be online on both consoles at the same time but you can because this game offers adhoc.

Playing on your own also lets you farm for as much as you need post-game for the card packs without having to set up a second game session or having to grind the hard way in single player

Edited by Thropy_Croissant

• 5 months later...

Thanks for this I did it with two Vita consoles in Ad-Hoc mode and worked really well took me about 3 hours total or so to net all the online trophies! Very handy for these old games! Thanks for the tips! Definitely much faster than setting up a boosting group. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/31/2019 at 6:19 PM, Thropy_Croissant said:

I don't see how winning half the games and then losing half the games would be faster than just winning them all 1f61b.png. Yes you can play the game on a single account. Usually it would not work because you cant be online on both consoles at the same time but you can because this game offers adhoc.

Playing on your own also lets you farm for as much as you need post-game for the card packs without having to set up a second game session or having to grind the hard way in single player

Yep @Thropy_Croissant is right the way to go if you have 2 Vitas is via ad-hoc. By the 100 games I had all online trophies including Master Ring Savant. Also had almost 300.000 gold and 115.000 Rub P, although I still have to find out what's their use. ?

On 11/25/2019 at 5:45 AM, LordBilbanes said:

How does Ad-Hoc mode work?  I have this on my wishlist to by after my next paycheck.

You need 2 Vitas, you can download the digital version to both if they're under the same account.  When you choose network game you can choose Ad hoc battle, it will setup what's needed. You need to play the first battle on both to unlock network mode.

Edited by cris3f

• 2 years later...
On 26/3/2020 at 7:22 PM, cris3f said:

Yes.

Sorry for posting in an old post, but are you sure it is possible? When I try to load the game on the ps vita TV, it says it couldnt be loaded. I dont know if I have to do something to be able to play it on the ps vita TV ( I have the latest firnware on it)