Problem with trophies

Leningrad_Nikogo

today I played 2 games (Backbreaker Vengeance and Backgammon blitz) and unfortunately I had problem with 1 trophy in Backbreaker and another trophy in backgammon.

Backbreaker Vengeance: In it has a bronze trophy called "Jack of all trades" to get you "in tackle alley use jump, barge and slide on all of the appropriate tacklers in a wave" to "get" this trophy I used this video

at minute 0:55 they show how to get it but when I do I can not get the trophy (the trophy simply does not appear even though I have done everything correctly) I tried a few times until tired and delete the game but if by chance anyone knows how to fix this I will be very happy.

Backgammon Blitz: In this game you have a trophy called "up the ante" that asks you to "Re-double the stakes of a game"
I used this guide to help me:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/backgammon-blitz/221160-backgammon-blitz-trophy-guide-roadmap.html
the guy who made this guide said it was easy to complete and was just doing the process at the beginning of the game that I would win but I already did 4 times and nothing tried until with another control but did not work. if anyone knows how to fix this bug I will be very happy.

Maybe my explanation was a bit strange. My English is bad. So any doubt I'll answer

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 31.01.2019 at 05:13, Leningrad_Nikogo said:

сегодня я играл в 2 игры (Backbreaker Vengeance и Backgammon blitz) и, к сожалению, у меня была проблема с 1 трофеем в Backbreaker и еще одним трофеем в нарды.

Blitz Backgammon: в этой игре у вас есть трофей под названием «до анте», в котором вас просят «удвоить ставки в игре».
Я использовал это руководство, чтобы помочь мне:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/backgammon-blitz/221160-backgammon-blitz-trophy-guide-roadmap.html
парень, который сделал это руководство, сказал, что его легко выполнить, и просто делал процесс в начале игры, в которой я бы выиграл, но я уже сделал 4 раза, и ничего не пытался, пока с другим контролем, но не работал. если кто-нибудь знает, как исправить эту ошибку, я буду очень счастлив.

Может быть, мое объяснение было немного странным. У меня плохой английский. Так что любые сомнения я отвечу

How did you solve the problem with backgammon trophies?