Protoris

Realm Royalty trophy glitched

11 posts in this topic

Hey I created this topic as I earned a crown royale on my first ever match and did not get the realm royalty trophy anyone else having this issue?

I'm not sure how you earned your crown but I had the same problem. I got a crown in a group match and nothing happened. Then I got one in a solo game and it popped. Maybe the first one has to be earned solo? Not sure. Try that out though. Let me know if it works. Good luck!

the new patch made the crown trophies unobtainable! there are buggy

4 minutes ago, Enny_White said:

10+ kills trophy glitch

What's that? 

The last 3 threads in this forums have all been about trophies being broken in the current patch.

Yikes.

1 hour ago, SuchRemorse said:

I'm not sure how you earned your crown but I had the same problem. I got a crown in a group match and nothing happened. Then I got one in a solo game and it popped. Maybe the first one has to be earned solo? Not sure. Try that out though. Let me know if it works. Good luck!

Yes my win was earned in a squad game so maybe it has to be in a solo thanks for the help any way.

I got a bugged trophy in a good way instead. Got geared out when I opened my first chest my first game! :) 

All the 50 kill trophies don't work. Dagger kill didn't pop. Win trophy didn't pop. But I got the trophy for all legendaries although I only had one legendary item. Guess I will stop playing this until it's fixed god damn.

Edited by Alex_R-13

Just won a solo, but didn't get a trophy. Also didn't receive one for killing with the starting weapon.