Any way to know which battle spheres you have done?

DrakeHellsing

Those battle sphere things that show up in the game, I did one and managed to win despite forgetting to equip potions to heal myself, but I don't want to, for now anyway, have to do the same ones again.  Would like to do a new one each time as I assume other than synthesis items you get for clearing them, new enemies too (as the one I cleared had that cube sorcerer Nobody in it).  Does it tell you when you select it again if you've cleared it or not?

Edit: Just found out, checking the spheres again will say if you've completed it or not.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

On 2019-01-31 at 9:24 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

Those battle sphere things that show up in the game, I did one and managed to win despite forgetting to equip potions to heal myself, but I don't want to, for now anyway, have to do the same ones again.  Would like to do a new one each time as I assume other than synthesis items you get for clearing them, new enemies too (as the one I cleared had that cube sorcerer Nobody in it).  Does it tell you when you select it again if you've cleared it or not?

Edit: Just found out, checking the spheres again will say if you've completed it or not.

Also check your gummiphone for Secret Reports, battlegate 1 gives Secret Report 1 etc. That way you can see which ones you are missing

Edited by Misshandlad