Best games that don't have a trophy list

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, and The Simpsons Game are the first three that come to mind. 

3000 GS over in Xbox land though :'(

Just now, BigBossImBeamer said:

Without a doubt, Assassin's Creed.

I still hope for a PS4 remastered or even better a remake. 1f60d.png

Plays in 4K with achievements on the X.

50 cents well spent on my copy of that game.

• Like 3

Does Mega Man Legends 2 count?  Cause good luck getting that on the PSOne.

Also going agree with Assassin's Creed.

And Dynasty Warriors: Gundam.  I loved that game a lot more than I did 3.  I heard 2 was great and has trophies.  But like with Mega Man Legends 2, good luck getting it.

• Like 1

Going to get shit for this but hey, opinions mate...

Haze, I loved this game at the time, flaws are indeed glaring but for its time it did a lot of good things, it had some potential and the multiplayer offered a great experience. Nowadays a lot of games get praise for introducing 'new' ideas that believe it or not, Haze did first (among other even older games that don't get the credit to be fair).

I also loved that Legend of Spyro game, I liked that whole Legend trilogy as a whole. I always found it a shame that earlier multiplatform games which didn't have trophies but had an achievements list didn't get a trophy list later down the line, just copy and paste it over lol.

And regarding the OPs mention of Soul Calibur, similarly that's another game that had an achievements list AND in game achievements too, could have easily slapped unlock requirements tied to those in game achievements.

• Like 2

My list is:

Silent Hill: Homecoming

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction

Devil May Cry 4 (Sure, a tough platinum to get if it ever had trophy support, but still awesome game)

Assassin's Creed

Eternal Sonata

Soul Calibur IV

Batman Lego

Last 3 I don't own on ps3, but I've got 1000/1000 GS on my 360, great games all around, I'd love to have trophies for those on ps3.

• Like 4