SuchRemorse

Best games that don't have a trophy list

81 posts in this topic

I was just curious. What are some of your favorite games that DON'T have trophies? Mine would have to be.

: Devil May Cry 4

: Ninja Gaiden Sigma

: Soul Calibur IV

I definitely think these games. Along with a lot of others should have had a trophy list. :(

The first Modern Warfare (COD4) on PS3 is one of my favourite games of all time despite no trophies in the original. :P 

Final Fantasy VI, VIII & Metal Gear Solid are the first ones to come to mind.

Edit: Doh! Just saw the ps3 indicator, whoops..

Then I would go for Oblivion!

Edited by Eramir

Haze, Dark Sector & Need For Speed ProStreet are the ones I remember playing back in 2008.

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, and The Simpsons Game are the first three that come to mind. 

3000 GS over in Xbox land though :'(

Just now, BigBossImBeamer said:

Without a doubt, Assassin's Creed.

I still hope for a PS4 remastered or even better a remake. 1f60d.png

Plays in 4K with achievements on the X.

50 cents well spent on my copy of that game.

Spoiler

Saints Row 2

Edited by Evertonian

4 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Plays in 4K with achievements on the X.

To be honest, I seriously considered that and I also played it countless times on PC. But I would still be happy about trophies. 😊

Enchanted Arms, my very first ps3 game, a great RPG. It has achievements on the xbox but not on the ps3 -_-.

And I agree with folklore, another great game that unfortunately didn't get trophies.

Ratchet & Clank Future trilogy!

Why there’s no PS4 remaster... I will never know 😓

1 hour ago, konaboy322 said:

Heavenly Sword, Motorstorm and Genji days of the blade. First 3 games i got on my PS3. Great games.

Motorstorm definitely

1 hour ago, konaboy322 said:

Heavenly Sword, Motorstorm and Genji days of the blade. First 3 games i got on my PS3. Great games.

I forgot about Heavenly Sword. Ahhhhhh Awesome game! That should definitely have trophies! :(

Folklore, Resistance: Fall of Man and Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 are my favourite no-trophy games :).

Guitar Hero III and World Tour, Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction, Assassin's Creed

Does Mega Man Legends 2 count?  Cause good luck getting that on the PSOne.

Also going agree with Assassin's Creed.

And Dynasty Warriors: Gundam.  I loved that game a lot more than I did 3.  I heard 2 was great and has trophies.  But like with Mega Man Legends 2, good luck getting it.

Going to get shit for this but hey, opinions mate...

Haze, I loved this game at the time, flaws are indeed glaring but for its time it did a lot of good things, it had some potential and the multiplayer offered a great experience. Nowadays a lot of games get praise for introducing 'new' ideas that believe it or not, Haze did first (among other even older games that don't get the credit to be fair).

I also loved that Legend of Spyro game, I liked that whole Legend trilogy as a whole. I always found it a shame that earlier multiplatform games which didn't have trophies but had an achievements list didn't get a trophy list later down the line, just copy and paste it over lol.

And regarding the OPs mention of Soul Calibur, similarly that's another game that had an achievements list AND in game achievements too, could have easily slapped unlock requirements tied to those in game achievements.

Genji Days of the Blade, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Assassin’s Creed, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, SoulCalibur 4 are a few off the top of my head. 

My list is:

Silent Hill: Homecoming

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction

Devil May Cry 4 (Sure, a tough platinum to get if it ever had trophy support, but still awesome game)

Assassin's Creed

Eternal Sonata

Soul Calibur IV

Batman Lego

Last 3 I don't own on ps3, but I've got 1000/1000 GS on my 360, great games all around, I'd love to have trophies for those on ps3.

51vLzFZFGJL._SX342_.jpg

Really miss this game. Sad there are no trophies but definitely a must play. Might as well play on PC if you have it.

oA7BQWu.png

On a related note, it took me way too long to find the following game through google search. It’s not listed on English or Japanese Wikipedia for SCE/SIE games, or on moby games. But I remember downloading the demo and I know the full thing doesn’t have trophies:

oIi4T1w.jpg