Best games that don't have a trophy list

Steins;Gate Linear Bounded Phenogram. I've bought it for second time on Steam because it has achivements there. Also many PSone, PS2 and PSP games available on PSN should have trophies. I'd rather plat Resident Evil 3 1999 than this barebones remake which left bad aftertaste in my mouth and let's not even start with crap like Lightning Returns having a plat instead of Soul Reaver, Parasite Eve, Vagrant Story, Xenogears or Chrono Trigger. It you look at it that way some plats aren't just worth it. Even emulators nowadays have achievements integrated.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 26/04/2022 at 0:45 PM, Vern3r0z said:

the guide writer on xboxachievments for oblivion would disagree with you on the difficulty, he gave it a 7/10. No idea why.

Aye fair enough, whether it’s gaming, movies or elsewhere I saw/see ratings as opinions ( I struggled in a few games that were rated as low as 2/10).

I think many games in oblivion’s era were rated high due to the large time needed to get 100%, which his or her guide seems to state. 

————————-

Ratings aside, either way I’m still hoping for some true remaster or something some time even if it’s unlikely to be on a PlayStation platform.

• 5 months later...

Assassin's Creed

Civilization Revolution

Dynasty Warriors 6

Eternal Sonata

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction

Saints Row

Saints Row 2

Soul Calibur IV

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Got 1000G on all of these (except Ratchet & Clank, obviously) and would love to have trophies as an additional incentive to go back and replay them.

Also, not PS3 games, but I would LOVE Infinite Undiscovery and Lost Odyssey to get remastered and put on a Sony system!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve only played like 6 PS3 games without trophies but my favourite was:
•.Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction

The other five were:

Devil May Cry 4

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

The Darkness

Rise of the Argonauts 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really wanted:

"Folklore"

"Eternal Sonata"

"Genji, Days of the Blade"

to receive trophies, but they're still great games nonetheless.

"Genji Days of the Blade" footnote: a fantastic game with gorgeous gameplay. Beating it on hard is a serious effort, even for hardcore gamers. Do not believe the critic reviews. These people are miserable when playing a game because for them it's a job, it's not leisure like for us. A job sucks the joy out of anything, even sex, let alone games. Genji should have at least received an 8.5. At least! 

Edited by StarFoxMania
  • Like 1

Hitman: Freelancer

The main game has a trophy list of course, but it’s insane to me that Freelancer didn’t get even a DLC list.

TBH, it could have easily supported an entire new base list - there’s more game and more quality in that one free DLC than there is most 5 full-priced games put together!

40 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Hitman: Freelancer

The main game has a trophy list of course, but it’s insane to me that Freelancer didn’t get even a DLC list.

TBH, it could have easily supported an entire new base list - there’s more game and more quality in that one free DLC than there is most 5 full-priced games put together!

Is that a PS3 game though? Nevermind I thought it was for PS3 games. Nothing to see here move on.

I can think of one game I would love to have trophy support, that I played a lot, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. That would make my day.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG

The first Motorstorm game! My favourite racing game ever.. no trophy makes me sad! I would have platinum it 3 - 5 times! 

2 hours ago, Niyolpaki said:

Hulk ultimate destruction
the simpson game
heavenly sword

These 3 have achievements on Xbox 360. Why not play them on Xbox 360? 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...