Batman Arkham Crisis

darkb0nl_lx

Yeah, I'm not that excited. Don't get me wrong, the Arkham series is fantastic...but I really wanted Rocksteady to branch out to other superheroes. I was completely on board with the rumor that they were making a Superman game, but once it was revealed that it was yet another Batman game...I just wasn't hyped at all. Probably still going to play it though. ?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Viper said:

Yeah, I'm not that excited. Don't get me wrong, the Arkham series is fantastic...but I really wanted Rocksteady to branch out to other superheroes. I was completely on board with the rumor that they were making a Superman game, but once it was revealed that it was yet another Batman game...I just wasn't hyped at all. Probably still going to play it though. 1f61d.png

WB Montreal (Batman Arkham Origins devs) are the people working on this game (if it’s true) not Rocksteady.

Rocksteady is working on a superhero game for a different hero but we don’t know who it is yet. 

It isn't Rocksteady making this game, it is WB Montreal.

This game has been rumored a long time ago and it is pretty much confirmed. We already got WB employee posting photos with owl masks on Twitter, leaked art for the game and now this. It's pretty safe to say it will have The Court of Owls as the main villain.

What I want it to have is a tree with every member of the court and you have to hunt them down but first you need clues to discover the true identity of each person (just like in AC: Odyssey)

On 2/1/2019 at 11:02 AM, Kent10201 said:

WB Montreal (Batman Arkham Origins devs) are the people working on this game (if it’s true) not Rocksteady.

That leaves me less enthused by things. Perhaps I need to give Arkham Origins another chance, but I wasn't very impressed when it came out.

18 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Another franchise I have and haven't started.  Too many games, so little time...:(

I just bought Return to Arkham on the PS4 because it's $7.49 in the store and has the first two games. Not sure why as my PS4 backlog alone is about 300 games. ?

29 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Another franchise I have and haven't started.  Too many games, so little time...:(

You say that but I bought the Arkham bundle and replayed those games again on PS4 just last year along with the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games just before Spider-man PS4 came out.

The longest and shortest journey both start with a single step.