Ingredient Locations

Halla_Battlecry

2 hours ago, misshbk said:

I know where most of the ingredents are. But I am just looking for one certain ingredient. 

Portobello 

Does anyone know where this could be? Advice major needed. 

It’s in Arendelle! I found it on the trip up to the labyrinth on my first Arendelle run.

15 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Does anyone know where to get honey,

I saw it should be in acre woods but there's nothing there. Also did all 3 mini games which only gave vegetables.

Can't quite say for sure the qualifications. But I did the Flower Gathering mini game. Played very casually and got a total score of about 40k. Only got 1 honey as a reward. Did half a run before that and let the time fail, and only got a single Panacea. I only had to gather just one extra honey to finish up the recipes, so I'd say just save cheese it if you mess up the cooking minigame. 

Edited by Zedymieon77
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, misshbk said:

I know where most of the ingredents are. But I am just looking for one certain ingredient. 

Portobello 

Does anyone know where this could be? Advice major needed. 

I just got Portobello in the Frozen Wall area of Arendelle, it was on the ground behind a couple of snow covered bushes at the start of the area.

21 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Does anyone know where to get honey,

I saw it should be in acre woods but there's nothing there. Also did all 3 mini games which only gave vegetables.

You get honey from doing the flower mini game.  I got one on the story part of doing it and then a second one when I replayed the minigame.  Looking at the recipes it seems you only need a total of 2

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Zedymieon77 said:

Can't quite say for sure the qualifications. But I did the Flower Gathering mini game. Played very casually and got a total score of about 40k. Only got 1 honey as a reward. Did half a run before that and let the time fail, and only got a single Panacea. I only had to gather just one extra honey to finish up the recipes, so I'd say just save cheese it if you mess up the cooking minigame. 

I managed to get a "Wonderful" score and snagged about 6 honey at once, the honey level in the game was around 12 or so if that's any indication.

Anyone know the best place to find more lobster? I messed up the egg cracking for Little Chef and managed to get a "good" rating in the end for that dish.  I know it'll be in the Caribbean somewhere, but which place would have a nice amount, say, 4 or so? (gives me enough chances to get the egg cracking right and snag that excellent rating from Little Chef).

7 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I managed to get a "Wonderful" score and snagged about 6 honey at once, the honey level in the game was around 12 or so if that's any indication.

Anyone know the best place to find more lobster? I messed up the egg cracking for Little Chef and managed to get a "good" rating in the end for that dish.  I know it'll be in the Caribbean somewhere, but which place would have a nice amount, say, 4 or so? (gives me enough chances to get the egg cracking right and snag that excellent rating from Little Chef).

Would this not now be in the Moogle shop, as you’ve previously had some?

8 minutes ago, Hatteii said:

Would this not now be in the Moogle shop, as you’ve previously had some?

Hmm, not sure actually, maybe.  But the Moogle shop doesn't seem to sell everything, I've not seen the honey in there, despite collecting it from Rabbit's garden.  I'll check again tomorrow anyway, as I am in the Caribbean right now (before turning the game off for the night).  Got other stuff to do in the world anyway, including ship stuff xD

14 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I got Lobster from the Kingdom of Corona - Shoreline area.  Just swim out into the water and look for the bubbles, it's the bubbles on the right side of the shoreline, near the rocks.  The other two areas to the left of the shoreline only give sea bass

You can also get some in the Undersea Cavern area of the Caribbean (Huddled Isle will be your closest save point)  If you go around the cavern to the right, they are on the sea floor near some breakable boxes

Edited by Mesopithecus

On 2/2/2019 at 4:32 AM, Mesopithecus said:

I got Lobster from the Kingdom of Corona - Shoreline area.  Just swim out into the water and look for the bubbles, it's the bubbles on the right side of the shoreline, near the rocks.  The other two areas to the left of the shoreline only give sea bass

You can also get some in the Undersea Cavern area of the Caribbean (Huddled Isle will be your closest save point)  If you go around the cavern to the right, they are on the sea floor near some breakable boxes

Thanks for that, jumped onto my game today, got a few lobsters to be safe, then went back to the bistro... and got excellent with a bit more ease.  Though I did have the gourmet ring equipped.

All that's really left are the flan dudes, so they shouldn't be so bad, I'll search for them properly soon enough... still got a bit to do on my game as is.

Just now, KingGuy420 said:

What is the gourmet ring / where can I find it? 

I'm about to start the cooking stuff and any extra umph would be great lol.

You need one star in the Bistro as Uncle Scrooge gives it to you, so something like 3 or so excellent ratings on different recipes and you should earn your first star :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

What is the gourmet ring / where can I find it? 

I'm about to start the cooking stuff and any extra umph would be great lol.

Uncle Scrooge gives it to you when you get a one star Bistro rating

11 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

All that's really left are the flan dudes, so they shouldn't be so bad, I'll search for them properly soon enough... still got a bit to do on my game as is.

Report back when you try the Cherry Flan...currently trying to get a 20,000 score on that one.  Apparently you need to get high scores on them all to get one of the crafting ingredients for Ultima Weapon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Uncle Scrooge gives it to you when you get a one star Bistro rating

Report back when you try the Cherry Flan...currently trying to get a 20,000 score on that one.  Apparently you need to get high scores on them all to get one of the crafting ingredients for Ultima Weapon

Which one is the cherry flan again? I've done three of them and gotten an ingredient each from them, the Caribbean, Toy Box and Olympus were the ones I've done so far.

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Which one is the cherry flan again? I've done three of them and gotten an ingredient each from them, the Caribbean, Toy Box and Olympus were the ones I've done so far.

Olympus....getting one ingredient isn't enough apparently to unlock the synthesis item.  You need to get given 3 ingredients and an ability at the end, that's how you can tell you've gotten the high score

Just now, Mesopithecus said:

Olympus....getting one ingredient isn't enough apparently to unlock the synthesis item.  You need to get given 3 ingredients and an ability at the end, that's how you can tell you've gotten the high score

Really? Huh, ah well, I'll worry about it in the end, not worried about those just yet, for now, ingredients are fine.  But that is still good to know for when I go back to get the synthesis stuff (I still have to do a fair bit on that as is among other things in the game... so no rush at all xD ).

2 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I just did the Cherry flan, took a few tries lol. Did the Orange too. They're going a bit smoother than I thought.

4 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I swear the arrows just push me into the walls.  I like the Strawberry one and the Watermelon one is fun too!

Yeah, I found with the arrows ya just gotta let go and let it do it's thing lol.

If that's as hard as they get, I'll be happy. I was worried it was gonna be another Mushroom XIII situation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Yeah, I found with the arrows ya just gotta let go and let it do it's thing lol.

If that's as hard as they get, I'll be happy. I was worried it was gonna be another Mushroom XIII situation.

Thanks for that tip, really helped and I just managed to get it :D

Out of the ones I've done so far, the cherry is definitely the hardest.  The one in San Fransokyo is a little awkward because of camera angles, but overall nowhere near as bad

45 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Thanks for that, jumped onto my game today, got a few lobsters to be safe, then went back to the bistro... and got excellent with a bit more ease.  Though I did have the gourmet ring equipped.

Where do I find the gourmet ring?  Is it from lucky pictures?