Delisted from PSN UK

Hi All 

I just wanted to report i was looking to redownload this game as i think i got it from PS+ a while back, but i checked the PS Vita store and it was not showing up. Then again checked the web store since i know the Vita store is not always reliable and its not showing up there either. So it looks like this game is delisted, only way i could download it was scrolling through my purchase history. Looks like if you want to play it you need to buy a physical copy if you did not add it when it was free or bought it before as a download.

Cheers 

Dark

OR you could install PSDLE on your web store and put it on the queue from there, faster than scrolling through your history... ;)

Yeah, it was delisted a couple of weeks ago, same for LEGO The Hobbit. Both were offered for free on Steam.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

OR you could install PSDLE on your web store and put it on the queue from there, faster than scrolling through your history... ;)

Yeah, it was delisted a couple of weeks ago, same for LEGO The Hobbit. Both were offered for free on Steam.

Ah okay i thought it was just LEGO The Hobbit that was delisted, thanks for the heads up :)

luckily that PS download through web still works for vita. can't get it to work on ps3 otherwise i probably wouldn't of gotten my one piece pirate warriors 3 game to work, all those games got delisted minus a few of em.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1