Glad this is releasing so soon

crazycarnz

39 minutes ago, shary96 said:

When I saw the trophy list I shouted hard. I loved the first two games, and honestly I was afraid that this one would not be released. Now I really hope for Deponia Doomsday and the series is complete!

Deponia Doomsday is coming out for PS4 at the end of February - Daedalic tweeted about it last week. 

The full collection is coming out in March (I think) as well. 

Also, @Afro_Gear, it’s a comedy point and click which is very much in love with old lucasarts games.  If you liked Day of the Tentacle and Monkey Island in particular, try this series. 

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 3

Super excited to hear about Goodbye Deponia and Deponia Doomsday!

Maybe more people will pick it up once the complete collection comes out. 

I'm not really connected to the internet much, except through this site...does anyone know if there are plans for more Deponia games (I realize Deponia Doomsday sounds very much like the end of the series). Is there a sister series or another Daedalic game I haven't heard of that is like this?

On 2/1/2019 at 7:21 AM, PrimeTime101 said:

Super excited to hear about Goodbye Deponia and Deponia Doomsday!

Maybe more people will pick it up once the complete collection comes out. 

I'm not really connected to the internet much, except through this site...does anyone know if there are plans for more Deponia games (I realize Deponia Doomsday sounds very much like the end of the series). Is there a sister series or another Daedalic game I haven't heard of that is like this?

Technically, Deponia is a trilogy ending with Goodbye Deponia, and Deponia Doomsday is like a parallel side-story.

Is it specifically comedy point and clicks from Daedalic you want, or just any Daedalic point and click?

• Like 1

Any Daedalic point and click will do. I know I could look it up, but I wanted suggestions from the community specifically.

BTW I love your platinum guides that you post on playstationtrophies.org and on here too. Thank you for your dedication and service to the trophy hunting community. ?

• 3 weeks later...