RIP Warhawk!

Richtoon

Despite this game was full of hackers in the last years, and glitchers who thought to be skilled just because all the good players were gone, i always enjoyed it, not just for the fun itself to break the immaginary world of all the unfair toxic warhawk players where they thought to dominate the game, but also for the gameplay itself; Warhawk was a sort of arcade version of Battlefields, there is no other game where i have put thousands of hours on it, even Black Ops 1 got me tired after few years but not Warhawk, i've been through several clans and had nice moments with those and with some nice people.

I was hoping for the last day to find the game full of lobbies from retired players and have fun one last time but sadly that didn't happen like few months ago during the first planned shutdown.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

A profile with hundreds, if not thousands of platinums achieved from The Jumping Food/Drink, The Animal Letter etc. shovelware stacks.

CRT: Zzzzzzz…

A profile with a platinum count of a couple dozen, one of which was achieved from a 7th gen. title with use of custom servers however the multiplayer trophy timestamps aren’t suspicious (not too close together, not out of order…).

CRT: REAL SHIT?!

Edited by Dry
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Stupid opinion. 

It's literally the rules of the site, dictated by the people in charge. You can disagree all you want, but at the end of the day it's not up to you whether a trophy popped by using custom servers is legit or not. If you disagree, you can either ignore them and not be on the leaderboards or just stop using the site altogether. 

Trophy hunters are really the worst about not letting things go. If you missed online trophies, it's not the end of the world. 

There was no opinion stated in my post. All you did here is parrot exactly what I said. Please learn the difference between fact and opinion. 

I plat Warhawk long before the server closure. I'm just not a slopped-headed neanderthal who can't put together a critical thinking point. The plat shouldn't be gatekept just because those who put the rules together can't use a little sense.

Mods, if you are going to delete my reply, you must also delete this user's reply as well. Both are just as useful or useless to this thread as one another considering he just said the same thing I did. If you are going to censor people, at least make sense while doing it. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Stupid opinion. 

It's literally the rules of the site, dictated by the people in charge. You can disagree all you want, but at the end of the day it's not up to you whether a trophy popped by using custom servers is legit or not. If you disagree, you can either ignore them and not be on the leaderboards or just stop using the site altogether. 

Trophy hunters are really the worst about not letting things go. If you missed online trophies, it's not the end of the world. 

He literally does not dispute any of the points you have made here. 

Why are you so aggressive lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Stupid opinion. 

i bet you never question a single thing that your government tells you to do 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

There was no opinion stated in my post.

Really? Let's check:

[...] but for some reason the people who make the rules here think they're entitled to someone else's work.

That is pretty clearly an opinion, and indeed a pretty stupid one at that.

It is your opinion that this is about "being entitled  to smeone else's work". This is utter nonsense.

• Like 1