Goodbye Deponia - Platinum Walkthrough

themindisacity

8 hours ago, themindisacity said:

Thank you! Don't know how many of your walkthroughs i've used so far. Pretty sure almost all my point and click plats come from using your guides. Keep it up!

On 31/01/2019 at 10:25 PM, themindisacity said:

If I may make a suggestion, it would be nice to show the missable actions/trophies in red so that some of us can read just some descriptions without spoiling ourselves entirely. I used your guide on Chaos on Deponia and I had to make a lot of effort to identify the specific actions without reading the answer to all the enigmas. It was indeed very helpful but I wish I could dissociate those elements to resolve the problems by myself. ^^

1 hour ago, Moiledieu said:

If I may make a suggestion, it would be nice to show the missable actions/trophies in red so that some of us can read just some descriptions without spoiling ourselves entirely. I used your guide on Chaos on Deponia and I had to make a lot of effort to identify the specific actions without reading the answer to all the enigmas. It was indeed very helpful but I wish I could dissociate those elements to resolve the problems by myself. ^^

I messed up and gave up using that Chaos Deponia guide..

Never finished the game

Edited by maxijodi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2019 at 2:27 PM, Negan said:

Do you have any tips for that absolutely dreadful toothbrush minigame which unlocks the Doppelganger :silver: trophy @themindisacity? The meter seems to go up and down at random. I've tried matching Cletus' movement/pace and I still can't get the meter to fill up :(

Sorry, I don't.  :( It's an awful minigame meant for a free-roaming mouse cursor, not a d-stick.

But it looks like you've since gotten the platinum, so congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/09/2019 at 7:30 AM, themindisacity said:

Sorry, I don't.  :( It's an awful minigame meant for a free-roaming mouse cursor, not a d-stick.

But it looks like you've since gotten the platinum, so congratulations!

Thanks! Yeah I managed to get the platinum in the end with the help of your excellent guide. Giving the game a break for a day or two certainly helped with that minigame