Anthem Trophy List Leaked!

ResoluteRock

WARNING: THE TROPHIES CONTAIN SLIGHT SPOILERS

Another trophy list leak from PSNProfiles' very own @DeftonesBand! :D

Platinum looks pretty easy imo, that all depends on how difficult the tasks would be to aid the different causes. Glad to see an emphasis being placed on exploration of the game world, hopefully there's lots to do in it!

• Like 4

Thank you so much, you're the best ! 

And about the challenges, I think it will be very easy since it's only the first level of each challenges (it says "challenge I"), and in the demo it was very quick to do, I mean we were doing them without trying or even caring (but the fact that it was a demo may be the reason). Still it's not even really challenging, you just have to play 4 games or events with a gear or weapon equiped, then it unlocks the craft for this gear or weapon with green rarity (wich is very basic, that's why it can't be difficult, there would be no point otherwise, you would just keep playing and unlock better gear without needing to craft anything anyway). Then the "challenge II" unlocks the possibility to craft it with blue rarity, then probably epic, masterwork, and legendary.

Edited by llljulll
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing the list!

I'll be playing the demo this weekend since I missed out on it last week.

The platinum image looks pretty good imo. A better image would be all the javelins together I think.

HaXzYw9.png 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Thanks for sharing the list!

I'll be playing the demo this weekend since I missed out on it last week.

The platinum image looks pretty good imo. A better image would be all the javelins together I think.

HaXzYw9.png 

I kinda like this image. Flex on em after you get that :platinum: 

• Like 2

Platinum image looks great, so do the rest of them.

About the difficulty, i’m skeptical, we know there are 6 difficulties if im not mistaken, and the trophy states all of the challenges, so there is a possibility there are 1 for each difficulty or at least one for the first 3-4 difficulties.

As for the masterworked javelin it really depends on wether it drops from the history or you really need to beat maximum difficulty for a chance to drop.

On 2/1/2019 at 9:49 AM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Surprised they didn’t include a trophy for logging into their servers for the first time. Would be an ultra rare so far...

Lots of games have shaky servers at launch. I bet in no time that trophy would be up to 95%.