Wellspring Crystals?

DrakeHellsing

Okay, this is going to annoy me, I'm going to be needing a few of these for sure, but I cant figure out which enemies are suppose to drop them.  I can't really do much synthesizing as a few of the items I haven't made need that at the very least (as well as other crystals, but Wellspring is the one I do need the most of).

If you finished San Fransokyo already you can go to the Battle Portal in the North District. It's on top of the buildling directly opposite of the save point. If you equip the Favorite Deputy keyblade and any other Lucky Luckys you should get quite a few Wellspring Crystals per battle. 

3 hours ago, Lojtana said:

If you finished San Fransokyo already you can go to the Battle Portal in the North District. It's on top of the buildling directly opposite of the save point. If you equip the Favorite Deputy keyblade and any other Lucky Luckys you should get quite a few Wellspring Crystals per battle. 

Thanks for that, tried it out and got a few from there, not many, but the enemies in San Fransokyo in general seemed to drop them here and there, so it might not be tied to a specific enemy... at least that's what it seemed like to me, as the soldier heartless were dropping them as well.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

Okay, which enemies drop the different Sinister items? I've had some, but trying to recall which ones drop them, not too certain.  I am thinking Nobodies drop them, but even so, not sure which ones would if they are the ones that drop them.  Each of them would be nice to figure out which drop which, as I need some of these for some of these items I need to create (and to add them to the shop would be nice too).

27 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Okay, which enemies drop the different Sinister items? I've had some, but trying to recall which ones drop them, not too certain.  I am thinking Nobodies drop them, but even so, not sure which ones would if they are the ones that drop them.  Each of them would be nice to figure out which drop which, as I need some of these for some of these items I need to create (and to add them to the shop would be nice too).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOnxJIm2EpTUsEP3V_CLHubzGtAeZOefHNFdsOH38ks/htmlview

This is a god send. It's still a work in progress but whoever's doing it is great lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KingGuy420 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOnxJIm2EpTUsEP3V_CLHubzGtAeZOefHNFdsOH38ks/htmlview

This is a god send. It's still a work in progress but whoever's doing it is great lol.

Thank you, this is what I need for sure, especially to remind myself on which battle portals I need to do for those damn extra items for Donald and Goofy's own weapons.

Hmm, do the battle portals only give you the synthesis items once? I ask this because I made a second Nobody Guard by accident instead of the Nobody Guard+ (luckily I hadn't saved afterwards, so I could revert back), but I did try and get that Evanscent Crystal again from the battle portal, but after completing it... got nothing from it.  So could those materials, that one and the Illusory ones be missable by chance if you accidentally make make another of the same staff/shield?