SRednacks

This game is glitchy -___- HELP !!

14 posts in this topic

I tried the " trophy hunter " 3 times , twice in my friend's game ( he got the trophy  ) and once in my single player game but nothing ...

What can I do ? Is there any solution for me to obtain that trophy ?

Also , the same thing happened with the " eat an entire family " trophy but fortunately I got it in my single player game

Edited by SRednacks

Trophy hunter not working for me either as I'm positive theyre all killed n mounted.  But not all in my base...  .  Keep trying, n try n still enjoy the game.  

Damn major cannibalism is weird, guess you need to put the 12 n 12 over a fire first, instead of eating them dried off the rack.  Lets give it a try.  This game is THE DESCENT,  the movie.  Look it up, its a scary watch. Really underrated

Yeah fortunately I'm still enjoying it with friends , I also got an idea

Since my friend unlocked the trophy from the first try ( I don't think it's a Multiplayer bug 'cause I tried it in single player and it didn't work ) , i will play with his account and he'll play with my mine and he'll try the trophy for me , I hope it works ( I got this idea 'cause I had the same problem with another game in the past and it worked when he tried the trophy for me on his console )

I'll post something here once we'll try this ^^

Otherwise , I got the major cannibalism trophy easily and I ate the legs and the arms dried off the rack ...

I got trophy hunter last night, i swear i chopped a armsy baby [you know) and it gave me its head!  Iit happened so fast i think it was that.  I was so surpriswed as when your fighting multiple enemies with the katana.  Seriously.  I even saved the video.  This...  Could be what you need.  Funny thing, i didnt get to the goose yet... On this save.   This is a mp world i did it on.  Still cant believe out of nowhere n this baby head appears in my hand.   N im like hell yeah i'll hang that as a trophy.  Lol..    And pop.    Gl bro.

Good for you Silky , you're making me jealous now

Well , as I said before , I tried this trophy on my friend's console with my account but unfortunately I didn't get it , now I'm losing hope and I think it's an unobtainable platinum for me :(

Unless they'll patch or fix this ...

If someone had the same bug and got the trophy , or knows a solution for this please write it below

Thanks

I earned the trophy last night , and according to what you said and a YouTube video , we need to kill and display heads of the listed animals plus a head of the baby cannibal and/or ( a cowman , or the one who has multiple arms )

I did the trophy in creative mode without any enemies. Everytime I killed a new animal I built a single wall or wooden shelter and placed the head trophy on it. It doesn't matter if the head trophies are placed across the island or on a single spot.

Edited by Savyna

18 hours ago, WawaPlayer49 said:

Im now trying this trophy, wish me luck D:

I'm so grateful that I finished this game , it was fun playing it with my friend tho even if some trophies glitched for us a couple of times

Good luck ^^

On 16/08/2019 at 7:26 PM, WawaPlayer49 said:

Im now trying this trophy, wish me luck D:

Get the collectibles in a single session. Everything else is easy enough. For the vegan trophy have a look online at speedruns: some of them have videos showing the game done in ten minutes.

Is the Splatter trophy glitchy in Coop? I've tried it multiple times now in coop and it just won't work lol.

On 24/10/2019 at 6:16 AM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Is the Splatter trophy glitchy in Coop? I've tried it multiple times now in coop and it just won't work lol.

No, I did it in Coop, you just have to wait till the enemy is down and breathing in the ground then you have to hit with the rock.

3 hours ago, judithpa said:

No, I did it in Coop, you just have to wait till the enemy is down and breathing in the ground then you have to hit with the rock.

I did. Several times lol. It just won't pop.

I've tried it from multiple angles as well.

18 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I did. Several times lol. It just won't pop.

I've tried it from multiple angles as well.

Have you try start a new playthrough? Maybe that will work. Sorry is not work for you, so far all trophy have pop without problems for me. :(