Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TeamEffigy

TeamEffigy's Dispute

15 posts in this topic

TeamEffigy

The Long Reach
I played through this game using a guide in a single afternoon like I do for most of easy completions. I noticed none of the trophies showed on my profile, so I deleted the game and re-installed it. When I loaded my game, the trophies all popped. I am not a game hacker.

If I understood what you said is: All trophies glitched on you, then you deleted the game and reinstalled, the all of sudden they popped up, is that it? If so, you will have to find some way to prove a glitch like that exists for this game, since the pattern is pretty much like people using modified saves or that you deleted your profile after playing for the first time without synching these trophies.

his story trophy's could be out of order and his game time doesn't match up to a normal players amount. average is 1-2 hours. this one is 2 mins and 34 seconds are you sure you didn't do anything else other than re-install the game? cant seem to agree with this reason.

All their other games look okay and I struggle to see why someone would hack such an easy game. 

So you have played PS4 version:

- you completed the game, but the trophies didn't pop up,

- you deleted the game and reinstalled it, but you most probably kept the save, right?

- if the trophies really bugged on you, there is an option that they could appear right after restarting the game due to actual save game,

I assume that this will be marked as an "own save file use" and the flag will stay :/.

Edit:

Not all trophies popped at once it seems, you still had to do sth for:

No Respect for Privacy
Read every email 

Since you got it 2 mins later, so you continued to play despite the fact that you knew already that something is totally not right and you decided anyway to get the plat and sync the trophies? :/ C'mon...

Edited by Smashero

Having got this platinum just recently, I can actually confirm that none of the trophies in the game are glitched. They all pop when the requirements are met. 

5 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Seriously, you played through the whole game without realizing that none of the trophies unlocked? I highly doubt that. As you said, you have been using a guide, so you should have realized something is wrong when the first unmissable trophy didn't unlock (about 5 minutes in the game).

I hear there's this neat ability to disable trophy notifications...

5 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Seriously, you played through the whole game without realizing that none of the trophies unlocked?

45 minutes ago, Smashero said:

In this particular case the fishy thing is that OP played the whole game using the guide and didn't react at all when he didn't receive any trophy where he had to...
So... :/...

The OP here said that none of the trophies appeared on his profile, not that none of them popped. He's saying he (thought he) earned the trophies, since notifications appeared, but then when he checked his trophy list, they weren't unlocked. This type of thing *does* happen from time to time, though I've never experienced it myself and can't confirm exactly how it works or what it would do to timestamps. Sources: one, two, three

2 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

The OP here said that none of the trophies appeared on his profile, not that none of them popped. He's saying he (thought he) earned the trophies, since notifications appeared, but then when he checked his trophy list, they weren't unlocked. This type of thing *does* happen from time to time, though I've never experienced it myself and can't confirm exactly how it works or what it would do to timestamps. Sources: one, two, three

;) Do not want to be "pointy", but this he didn't mention - yeah, of course, it could be just a "think-shortcut".

TBH - yep, there is some logic in your statement.Thanks for the provided links, not sure if that's the case (one trophy - maybe, but ~14?), but that's for sure something which could help.

In any case, if the game is that fast, this should be relatively easy to check.

6 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

I've had this happen to me a number of times, and the timestamps are never affected (they are what they should have been originally). It happens with a bad internet connection, or when your net flickers on and off like mine does (I live in a rural area with very poor internet). Any trophies earned when it's doing that I have problems getting them to show on my console or on here. But a bit of fiddling around with syncing or earning a new trophy always sorts it, and the timestamps are always what they should've been when they originally unlocked.

Also, if you really want to play detective, I already checked both of the users who posted on the PlayStation pages as they're both registered on here (can't check the ND user obviously as usernames may not be the same) - the  person who had a problem with Overwatch doesn't have any two Overwatch trophies pop at the same time as each other, and the person who had a problem with the Lego game mentions which trophies didn't unlock, and you can check these pop at different times from each other, and separate from any other trophy. 

I'm not saying this guy cheated, I have no idea what happened either way. Maybe he did experience a glitch of some sort, I don't know. Just saying that the issue you mentioned would definitely not cause that, as I have personal experience with it, and you can verify that yourself from those people's profiles that you linked if you don't want to take my word for it.