Do you need to play on the highest setting?

Lonemankane

Can anyone tell me now if I need to play on the highest setting for any trophy? As am looking to just play it for fun/ go back to get the plat on it and while I normally play kh games on the hardest setting I want to know if it is best to just go for normal mode

Edited by KANERKB

44 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

I think you can do everything on normal.

i can confirm this. the only thing that it will affect things is the "secret" ending and which i won't spoil for you need to do more of a certain thing. they give you some slack on the highest difficulty you won't need to collect as much.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

i can confirm this. the only thing that it will affect things is the "secret" ending and which i won't spoil for you need to do more of a certain thing. they give you some slack on the highest difficulty.

oh how do I get this secret ending? and is it just for 100% players or is it a trophy behind it too? only ask as it would be cool if there is no trophy behind it as I will do it as long as it is nothing too hard to get. like I wanna be the guy levels of hard

Edited by KANERKB

1 minute ago, kingdrake2 said:

if you look around the internet you'll find the information. i have been warned about giving spoilers about it :( it isn't trophy related just something extra.

ah ok, well am not wanting to be spoiled just details on how to get it as I wouldn't mind doing it to get for the sake of it mostly as once am done with kh3 and getting everything I will go back to older ones and plat them as I go and finally level the kh games to rest as am kind of burned out on them so far and with this being a kind of final part for me I will be happy

1 hour ago, KANERKB said:

ah ok, well am not wanting to be spoiled just details on how to get it as I wouldn't mind doing it to get for the sake of it mostly as once am done with kh3 and getting everything I will go back to older ones and plat them as I go and finally level the kh games to rest as am kind of burned out on them so far and with this being a kind of final part for me I will be happy

Without spoiling you must collect a certain amount of a collectible you need all if ur on easy less for each difficulty tier but there is a trophy for collecting all of said collectible so either way you'll need them all anyway for plat

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Without spoiling you must collect a certain amount of a collectible you need all if ur on easy less for each difficulty tier but there is a trophy for collecting all of said collectible so either way you'll need them all anyway for plat

so let me get this right, I need to get all the collectibles and if I were to play on say easy there will be less of them thus making it easy to get the hidden ending?

8 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

so let me get this right, I need to get all the collectibles and if I were to play on say easy there will be less of them thus making it easy to get the hidden ending?

No there's the same amount but on easy you need to collect all of 1 type but in harder settings you require less to see the ending but there's still the same amount u just don't need as many.  But to get the trophy for collecting them u do need all so either way if ur going for plat u still collect them all 

It's like the jiminies journal stuff in the old games u need less on harder difficulty but to get plat u still need them all

I will say even on hard they should still be easy to get I don't think any of them are in a fight zone

15 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

No there's the same amount but on easy you need to collect all of 1 type but in harder settings you require less to see the ending but there's still the same amount u just don't need as many.  But to get the trophy for collecting them u do need all so either way if ur going for plat u still collect them all 

It's like the jiminies journal stuff in the old games u need less on harder difficulty but to get plat u still need them all

I will say even on hard they should still be easy to get I don't think any of them are in a fight zone

ah thanks