Salvager help

DamagedLopez

I've been trying to get his trophy for a couple hours to no avail. I have all the gumiship worlds unlocked and i've gotten all the treasure spheres that are on the maps.  I've also flown around killing the enemies shooting the crystals, the yellow cubes, and the asteroids and still nothing on 20 unique treasures. Can anyone help me or give me any insight please. And thanks for any help 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ilzaki said:

The unique treasures are from A ranking the heartless battles.  And yea, it won't actually pop until you check your treasure list.

Ah okay, does it only include the ship blueprints you get? Or the green treasures on the list too? Because if so, I think B rank would be good enough maybe? I only say that as A rank seems to be for a blueprint.

5 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah okay, does it only include the ship blueprints you get? Or the green treasures on the list too? Because if so, I think B rank would be good enough maybe? I only say that as A rank seems to be for a blueprint.

It's the blue prints that are the treasure.

To get this one, you don't have to do all the purple crystals, although you can to get the ship for collecting all the blueprints, and you have to fight all the enemies you see and get A ranks. A ranks get you the things you need. If you hit start and look at your gummi records, you should see the list of stuff that you already done. You can place a marker to old ones you didn't get A rank in. Also the treasure option shows you whats left in the world to collect, the little red ship icon is what matters

Edited by Serendias
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Serendias said:

To get this one, you don't have to do all the purple crystals, although you can to get the ship for collecting all the blueprints, and you have to fight all the enemies you see and get A ranks. A ranks get you the things you need. If you hit start and look at your gummi records, you should see the list of stuff that you already done. You can place a marker to old ones you didn't get A rank in. Also the treasure option shows you whats left in the world to collect, the little red ship icon is what matters

Really? Didn't know you could do that actually, as in, didn't know there was a way to track the fights, so I shall look into that when I'm on my game again for sure :)

8 hours ago, Serendias said:

Thanks a lot for that tip, imma try that out right now! Didn't know there was a way to figure out in which fights you got an A rank and in which you didnt! ?

21 hours ago, Serendias said:

You can place a marker to old ones you didn't get A rank in. Also the treasure option shows you whats left in the world to collect, the little red ship icon is what matters

I wish I knew that a couple days ago.  I was just flying around shooting stuff hoping it was new.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think A Rank is not really Correct. B and C should work to. If I try to make a B Rank Mission to A Rank I only get XP. Also in the lower Bottom there is a hint you need A to C Rank for stuff. But I also Only find about 15 of 20... That's a really bad trophy if you ask me.