Most difficult "easy" games

SuchRemorse

I know everyone has different skill levels and not everyone is good or bad at the same type of games. And I know not everyone even plays the same games. But I was just curious. Which games that have high completion rate. Or games that people brag about being "easy" do you find to be the most difficult?

1. Alteric. : I'm stuck. I can't finish this game without breaking my TV. 

2. Rouge Legacy : I have had people say this game is so easy. I don't find it easy at all. I'm probably on my 200th death. 

3. Toro : This game is crazy. I have so much trouble with the buggy controls. I don't know how anyone actually finished it. 

4. Puzzle Showdown 4K : I actually finished this and it didn't' give ME much trouble. But I do know some people aren't good at puzzle games so it might give them some trouble. 

5. Bridge Constructor : I seriously don't know how anyone can finish this game without a guide. I'm still trying to finish it. It starts out easy and most of the game is not that bad but once you get to the tank trucks!!!! UGH!!! What a nightmare. Most solutions don't work for the tank trucks and the bridges collapse. Yet lots of people finished the game and say it's "easy"

• Like 2

Inksplosion..

I am absolutely shithouse at twinstick shooters, and this game made me so mad that I just couldn't even.

Not even going to attempt to do it anymore.

Orc Slayer..

I like easy and different games to give me a break from long games, but I couldn't even get through half of this steaming pile of shit. I regret wasting money of this shit.

Sigi: A Fart for Melusina..

I really enjoyed the game on PS4,  had a great laugh while doing the platinum run, but the vita version is just a buggy pile of crap with how the stick is for running and jumping getting caught on things even when you've easily cleared them.. I might go for it again but it'll take awhile..

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

So far, 36 Fragments of Midnight for me. Heard of that game here on PSNP and how easy and fast the plat was. It looked cute and I thought it, was nice to have an easy plat. Turned out I was really really bad in this game. It took me weeks and weeks of daily trying to get all trophies. Funnily enough, I got the plat a bit later really fast on PS4, so maybe it was just something with the Vita version itself

I know what you mean. I didn't really have much difficulty with that game. But the vita version did seem to take me a bit longer and if I had to choose one I would say that version is more difficult. I think it's just the controls. I tend to have more trouble with vita games than ps4 games. My thumb starts to cramp if I play the vita too long. 

Eekeemoo splinters of the dark shard. Difficult in the sense that one trophy glitches on you so you have no choice but to keep playing the same boring level over and over again even after killing over 100 frozen monsters. What should take an hour or 2 ends up taking days..... Until said trophy decides to pop. 

The lego games for me too. I got 10 of them that came with the vita, heard they were very easy games. They are unclear as to what to do and I've never been off YouTube or looking up what to do for where to go next. Just started jurassic world and have no idea how to start mission 4 because I have no idea where the hell to go. Shit games! 

• Like 4

I found deployment quite "hard" for an easy completion, just didn't really understand the mechanics. InkSplosion took me longer than the guides, but they were pretty easy still.

AAA wise, most roadmaps have Prey at a 3-4/10. I personally found it quite a tough game, the no upgrades run was pretty brutal even after I dropped the difficulty down. 

WHITETAIL CHALLENGE this game is so badly made, i needed last deer, at some point i gave up this plat, because of hit-boxes, bad shooting physics and poor graphics making recognition of deers so hard

League of evil >60% plat rarity in most of stacks, actually it surprised me, cause i've found game challenging enough..  at least in sound shapes i could hope for good random position ?

9 minutes ago, Sten_dardo said:

For me it's Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man. I just can't get the Om Nom Nom trophies while it's supposed to be an easy game.

Definitely regret starting this one.

You can save scum it. Which does take the challenge out of it. Still takes a few reloads, but that's likely why everyone says it's easy. It's not easy legit, but it is with save scumming.

• Like 2

Demetrios on PS4. I've been trying to get the Plate Shoot trophy for hours, and to me it is utterly impossible.

Same goes for the Cocoa Lentils trophy in Sir Eatsalot, been trying for several days and the bats always get me.

I know for a fact that this is going to get patched, but still...

And as mentioned, the "floating upwards while chasing the left collectible trophy" in Teslagrad can suck my ass.

Edited by grifteskymfning
highlighted games
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sten_dardo said:

For me it's Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man. I just can't get the Om Nom Nom trophies while it's supposed to be an easy game.

Definitely regret starting this one.

Something people don't know about the original pac man game is that the ghosts always follow a set path. If you watch them you'll see where they go. But they always follow the same way from the start. It might help rather than just randomly eating the pellets. Good luck with that one. :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

It's this one for anyone who doesn't know about the game.

Definitely a hard one that took me a lot of practice to get, and I'm usually good at platformers.

Is there a chapter select on this game or do you have to get all scroll on one playthrough straight?

EDIT: Nevermind, just checked the guide and saw that all trophies are for collecting the scrolls. Seems like a great game with a very boring trophy list.

Edited by fabmorais_2011