Will Japan DMC 4 disc work on my PS4?

ninjagirl657

I ordered the devil may cry 4 online the other day and didn't realise to check that it was a Japan disc with Hong Kong cover and back in English. What I like to know if the disc will work on my UK PS4 or would I have to change the settings on my ps4 for it to work. Normally I know these things, but i'm not sure if the ps4 is region locked for games from Japan or if I can't play it and i got to send it back. Hopefully I don't have to, as it is the one DMC game I never got a chance to finish completing it, last time I played it was at my friends on his ps3, got half way and then he sent me home. So I'm looking forward to finally complete the game, any help or some light on this subject will be appreciated. Here is the back cover image, still in its packaging. Before anyone says it, GO GO power rangers. ?

DMC%204_zpsihka1hu8.jpg

By the way, i'm reading from your screenshot that the game also has EFIGS subtitles... cool. Looks like Capcom loves to put all possible text languages in every region. Many years ago i bought Lost Planet for PS3 but they sent me a US copy (it was a UK seller), hopefully it had Italian text.