Duffcar

Should I try achieving 100% for this game?

10 posts in this topic

I have been thinking about buying this game and it's DLC on the cheap for sometime now for a bit of a weird reason. It is one of only two games remaining which I had platinums on my first account and have not on my current one (The other being Sly 1). 

However, before investing in this crazy idea I thought it would be best to ask if the servers are up and if any trophies are unobtainable or extremely unlikely to achieve at this point in the games life cycle. The first time I earned the platinum I did not achieve any DLC trophies but which to complete them this time if going for it so information about those would be greatly appreciated.

The boosting on the Vietnam DLC is incredibly tiresome but overall it's not that hard of a game to finish, especially compared to other BF games.

It is still achievable. The only problem may be onslaught mode because servers on that mode are crappy, but it can be played with luck. You can add me and we can try in  a few days i also have friends to help. PSN : crowizard

10 hours ago, crowizard said:

It is still achievable. The only problem may be onslaught mode because servers on that mode are crappy, but it can be played with luck. You can add me and we can try in  a few days i also have friends to help. PSN : crowizard

Cheers, I'll send a request through. I've only just purchased a copy of the game so hopefully it arrives soon :)

I am looking to boost the SPECACT and Vietnam trophies. I will drop you a friend request 

Its doable but you'd need a solid boosting partner and plenty of time.

I'm looking to boost just for the standard mp trophies. Is anyone interested in boosting with me?

On 2/21/2019 at 10:50 AM, cam_manutd said:

I'm looking to boost just for the standard mp trophies. Is anyone interested in boosting with me?

You still boosting this game?

The only hard part in the main game trophies are :

20 demolition kills ( can be boost with 2 and take maybe around 30mins )

Won them all ( you need 5 people to start a Squad Death Match and win it 

On 13/03/2019 at 7:44 PM, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

You still boosting this game?

Not been playing it recently but happy to get into sessions of knocking off the trophies