as of Feb 1st PS Now Trophies?

Mokujin

Hey everyone!

I know this thread has been done a million times but from what I gather even the more recent PS Now trophy related topics are out of date with the constant chopping and changing of the line-up of games available on PS Now.

Basically, I'm asking about what games are on PS Now CURRENTLY (Feb 1st) are easy/quick Platinums and/or 100%s.

I am EU region.

So far I've got: 

Lego Batman 3

The Wolf Among Us PS3

Eventide: Slavic Fable

ACT IT OUT 

SkyScrappers

Ben 10

and Gem Smashers

but the list is very long of games you can stream or download. Some of the recent posts I've seen about this have included Adam's Venture Origins and Telltales The Walking Dead, but the fact both are missing from the line-up now prompted me to ask your guys' help!

Thanks guys

This is a post I made in another thread similar to this but just to help you out I can repost it. I cant be absolutely positive that all of these games are still on ps now but it should give you a decent amount to start with.

When I did my trial here were the games I completed and recommend for fast completions.

-The Walking Dead Season 1

-The Wolf Among Us

-Goosebumps The Game

-Heavy Rain (PS3 and PS4 versions)

-Until Dawn

-Everybody's Gone to the Rapture 

-Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

-Day of the Tentacle Remastered

-Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

-Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi 

-XBlaze Code: Embryo 

-Magus

And although I didn't finish this one I know it can be completed relatively quickly

-Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek 

• Like 2

abzu

altered beast (online 5 min online trophy prob have to boost)

cars race o rama

cars 2

cuboid

daytona usa

all the god of wars

goosebumps

lone survivor

phineas and ferb

all sam and maxes

thomas was alone

a lot more are easy but longer like all legos, infamouses, madagascar etc.

Edited by MrUnknown625

7 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I love when people want easy trophies but don't care about it being time consuming. Like the Lego games are pretty easy, I won't lie to you, but they are usually an easy 25+ hour commitment and it's like, eventually, surely, the amount of time required should really be considered with regards to the overall difficulty of going from zero trophies to all trophies.

Like Telltale games are piss easy platinums, but that's also largely because they can be done in 6 hours or so on average.

Disney Infinity 2 is a piss easy platinum (I got the PS3 version just the other day), but it has a decent amount of grinding required to get level 20 twice.

DC Universe Online is a piss easy platinum supposedly too, but it too, requires a lot of time investment.

Spider-Man PS4 is hella easy, but it still takes probably 20 hours or so.

GTA San Andreas is piss easy too when you consider you don't need really any of the MANY collectibles and whatnot, but it still takes a good 25 hours.

Tony Hawk 5 is one of the easiest platinums I ever got, and that takes 20 odd hours too.

Point is, if I was in a rush to get plats, I'd be asking what's the fastest platinums. A hard game that takes 5 hours of repeating certain bits is overall an easier platinum than a Lego game that holds your hand throughout, but takes 30 hours. In my opinion, anyway.

I have to disagree with this, specially the last paragraph. And yes, it’s all about opinions and this one is mine :D Rather a game takes 5 or 30 hours to platinum, if there is no overall challenge (like all LEGO games or telltale), it is an easy platinum. Hard is subjective to each one of us, I had a really bad time playing Sound Shapes, which could be plated under 5h. But this game has a challenge mode that requires some skill and luck. Games like LEGO are relaxing, you don’t die, they just ask some time for the player to play it twice :)

I’ve done all trophies for GT6, didn’t even completed the campaign. Some trophies are doable about difficulty, I had the “boring” syndrome while playing it so I spent some extra months of inactivity :) Now I need something like 20h just driving around the same track to farm 12k Miles... I only reached 3k last time I played it :D but overall it was an easy plat for me...

My point here is: usually people don’t have time or patience to have a commitment with a singular game. That doesn’t make the platinum harder, only tedious :) just like you said there is a difference between “easier” and “faster” (I absolutely share the same opinion), I simply add the “tedious” ones to the “easier” category :)

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Hunter226037 said:

This is a post I made in another thread similar to this but just to help you out I can repost it. I cant be absolutely positive that all of these games are still on ps now but it should give you a decent amount to start with.

When I did my trial here were the games I completed and recommend for fast completions.

-The Walking Dead Season 1

-The Wolf Among Us

-Goosebumps The Game

-Heavy Rain (PS3 and PS4 versions)

-Until Dawn

-Everybody's Gone to the Rapture 

-Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

-Day of the Tentacle Remastered

-Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

-Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi 

-XBlaze Code: Embryo 

-Magus

And although I didn't finish this one I know it can be completed relatively quickly

-Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek 

a couple of those are missing, but "Hakuoki" seems like a great shout. I own Rapture, Tentacle, Heavy Rain and Sherlock and didn't realise they were easy plats! I'll give them a go after my Now runs out so thanks for those! Enigmatis isn't on there but the 2nd one is and I assume they're the same... that's if I can get through it without wanting to rip my hair out from boredom like with Eventide, same developers and my god it's mind-numbingly boring.

Thanks!!

16 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

abzu

altered beast (online 5 min online trophy prob have to boost)

cars race o rama

cars 2

cuboid

daytona usa

all the god of wars

goosebumps

lone survivor

phineas and ferb

all sam and maxes

thomas was alone

a lot more are easy but longer like all legos, infamouses, madagascar etc.

brilliant suggestions cheers, I'll check out some of those. didn't realise the GoWs were that easy! Haven't played any of the series even with 3 Remastered being free, but there's a solid amount of them on Now so I may have to have a look... thank you!

20 hours ago, skateak said:

The two Heavy Fire games are easy and short too.

only seems to have Afghanistan on here, and I've heard they're terrible games... but it might be all the more reason to check it Out! haha thanks

20 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I love when people want easy trophies but don't care about it being time consuming. Like the Lego games are pretty easy, I won't lie to you, but they are usually an easy 25+ hour commitment and it's like, eventually, surely, the amount of time required should really be considered with regards to the overall difficulty of going from zero trophies to all trophies.

Like Telltale games are piss easy platinums, but that's also largely because they can be done in 6 hours or so on average.

Disney Infinity 2 is a piss easy platinum (I got the PS3 version just the other day), but it has a decent amount of grinding required to get level 20 twice.

DC Universe Online is a piss easy platinum supposedly too, but it too, requires a lot of time investment.

Spider-Man PS4 is hella easy, but it still takes probably 20 hours or so.

GTA San Andreas is piss easy too when you consider you don't need really any of the MANY collectibles and whatnot, but it still takes a good 25 hours.

Tony Hawk 5 is one of the easiest platinums I ever got, and that takes 20 odd hours too.

Point is, if I was in a rush to get plats, I'd be asking what's the fastest platinums. A hard game that takes 5 hours of repeating certain bits is overall an easier platinum than a Lego game that holds your hand throughout, but takes 30 hours. In my opinion, anyway.

I just enjoy games and trophies simultaneously. I won't attempt trophies for a game I hate. Grim Fandango is an easy plat but oh my god I hate it. Admittedly the Telltale games are renowned for their simplicity but I absolutely adore them so I play them regardless of plat or no plat, an example being Walking Dead Michonne. I don't mind time consuming, I just mind a game not being enjoyable. Gem Smashers was a horrible game however I platinumed it as an exception because I was so close (I would've had it an hour earlier than i did but it glitched lol) and it was short. point is, trophies and enjoyment of games go hand in hand for me. I love Lego games and even with the obnoxiously repetitive requirements for things like minikits and 100%s, they're a blast for me, so 25 hours doesn't feel like 25 hours. obviously I don't do them in one sitting so that also helps haha