'Sharpshooter' Help

JHayden1993

Hammond was the hardest. Trial and error was the only real way. Learn where the soldiers are and only just press the r2 button. This will make you shoot 1-2 bullets. Clarkson was the easiest as he has the most rounds per reload and his targets are in the spot as May's and Hammond's. His is both tracks together as one. 

Think you only have to do it with Clarkson as I reloaded with may and Hammond, but never reloaded with Clarkson and trophy popped. Needs to be comfirmed but that's how it worked for me. 

2 minutes ago, shuv82 said:

Think you only have to do it with Clarkson as I reloaded with may and Hammond, but never reloaded with Clarkson and trophy popped. Needs to be comfirmed but that's how it worked for me. 

Don't reload with Clarkson and trophy should pop. Should have loads of rounds left. 

2 hours ago, Animator22 said:

I reloaded with all 3 and the trophy popped after I hit all the targets. I didn't realize until after I got it, it said to not reload. If its a bug I'd take advantage of it. 

Can confirm Animator22. Did same with second account and currently you can reload. 

• 3 weeks later...

shouldnt have a problem doing this wit jeremy since he use a bigger gun magazine in the last of the 3 to shoot, also had a better time going into ps4 button settings and swapping the left and right stick just for the shooting part so that i aimed with the right stick

Edited by LosDub

Anyone know how to get the trophy after the latest updates?

I have completed all 3 challenges various times on gold and I have completed 2 of the 3 without reloading on gold more than once as well.

Still no trophy.

Edit: have just completed the third one without reloading. So I have done every challenge now in all possible ways. Nothing...

Edited by BigBadKingCule

So, have you seen the different description for the "sharpshooter" trophy? PS4 trophylist says "Get gold on all Caerwent Target Challenges" and PSNProfiles main page says " Hit all Caerwent targets without reloading". I got the trophy when I hit all targets with all 3 runs. And  I reloaded guns.

I think the reloading has nothing to do with the trophy. You just have to hit all the targets on every run.

Atleast thats how I got the trophy.

• Like 1