'Sharpshooter' Help

JHayden1993

• 6 months later...
On 4.3.2019 at 1:41 AM, heyaah said:

So, have you seen the different description for the "sharpshooter" trophy? PS4 trophylist says "Get gold on all Caerwent Target Challenges" and PSNProfiles main page says " Hit all Caerwent targets without reloading". I got the trophy when I hit all targets with all 3 runs. And  I reloaded guns.

I think the reloading has nothing to do with the trophy. You just have to hit all the targets on every run.

Atleast thats how I got the trophy.

That would be how it is on Xbox, just all gold.

Did they change it or do I really have to do it w/o reloading? Still have to play the episode when I have time. The latest update is installed.

• Like 1

Just confirming again for everyone, that as long you gold for each of the three characters, sharpshooter will drop, no matter how many times you reload. I'm a terrible shooter and was reloading at 3 times for each of them, surprised me when it unexpectedly popped after hitting Jeremy's 40th target on run 10.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14.9.2019 at 3:25 AM, Codeman5700 said:

Just confirming again for everyone, that as long you gold for each of the three characters, sharpshooter will drop, no matter how many times you reload. I'm a terrible shooter and was reloading at 3 times for each of them, surprised me when it unexpectedly popped after hitting Jeremy's 40th target on run 10.

Just finished the episode right now, and everything popped. They changed the requirements to those for Xbox (thank god).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 14-9-2019 at 3:25 AM, Codeman5700 said:

I can 100% confirm this...

I reloaded on all 3 runs, trophy popped after getting gold with all 3 presenters.

• Like 1