What are the most trophies you earned in a game from a SINGLE action?

Ghanupher

Hello everyone, really haven't browse that much, but haven't seen a similar thread.

So the question is simple: what are the most trophies you earned within a game from doing just one thing and one thing only? It does not matter if you met almost all requirements for several trophies prior to unlock them all at once. It is just needed that, with one simple action, you get a streak of trophies all unlocked at the same time.

For example, in my case, it was Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.

I've met almost all the requirements for the platinum. I just had left the extra mission of dating Kaz.

That way I unlocked all these trophies at once when finishing that mission with an S rank:

-EXTRA OPS All Cleared

-EXTRA OPS All Rank A

-EXTRA OPS All Rank S

-Big Boss (clear all missions and extra missions with an S rank)

-Costume Collector (obtained all costumes)

-Kaz Mania (attain an S rank in the dating extra mission with Kaz)

-Vic Boss (platinum)

Ok. Let's hear you out!

Beating Chain of Memories on Proud without running or Continuing.

No Escape, Undefeated, A Slumber to Remember, and 3 Difficulty trophies.  Six trophies popped at once.

Not to mention you get the Character, Storyteller, and Floor 13 Trophies right before this too.  Brings it up to nine.  Just for beating the game.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mr_Skirra said:

All 89 trophies from the crossave in soundshapes. 
All 16 trophies from a single playthrough in Linger In Shadows. 

Do they count?
Otherwise probably finishing a game in one go on the highest difficulty and getting all difficulty related trophies, like yourself. 

Well, IMO I guess it would be a little unfair to count the cross save examples, because I think it doesn't come from an action "within" a game, rather than "within" or "between" two consoles (it's just my interpretation. I could be wrong in it or even give in if enough people post this kind of examples).

In Linger in Shadows though, did they all pop at the same time or just over the course of the playthrough?

Edited by Ghanupher

1 hour ago, Ghanupher said:

In Linger in Shadows though, did they all pop at the same time or just over the course of the playthrough?

They all popped at the same time. Well not for this account, but on my secondary it did. As soon as the credits roll all earned trophies pop at the same time. 

I don't think it would count either, but I had to mention the cross save anyway lol.

13 minutes ago, Mr_Skirra said:

They all popped at the same time. Well not for this account, but on my secondary it did. As soon as the credits roll all earned trophies pop at the same time. 

I don't think it would count either, but I had to mention the cross save anyway lol.

I see. Well, that's good enough to count!

I think it's in Biohsock 1 ( PS4 Version ).  I've managed to to the platinum in one playthrough so , at the end , i've unlocked :

- Defeated Atlas 

- The player has completed the game without harvesting any little sister

- The player has completed the game in Hard

- The player has completed on hard without Vita Chamber 

- The player has completed on survivor difficulty

- The player has completed on survivor without vita chamber

- Platinum

Edited by Krove-34
  • Like 2

• 4 years later...