nice

glurak400

7 minutes ago, Smashero said:

So @luckydonut, seems that again it will be possible to get trophies for all 2-4 players? As you just plated it with @TheStarlitSkies
;).

Mixups is only single player like Word Sudoku.  We were sat playing together on adjacent consoles, hence the matching times :o)  It's much easier with two heads solving the puzzles - I had no idea on Military Ranks!

• Like 1

Very nice, two things:

1. If it has already platinum achievers, how do I pay for it before release date? (can send me this one in private)

2. Is it possible to make a guide for this game OR it is random to generate things making guide impossible?

6 hours ago, Ronny007_Br said:

Very nice, two things:

1. If it has already platinum achievers, how do I pay for it before release date? (can send me this one in private)

2. Is it possible to make a guide for this game OR it is random to generate things making guide impossible?

1. We get allocated download codes for internal use and to provide to media partners. We cannot sell these codes - you will have to buy it through the store next week.

2. Yes, a guide is possible. The puzzles are themed and all have one correct answer which does not change.

On 04/02/2019 at 4:22 PM, Ronny007_Br said:

Very nice, two things:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On 04/02/2019 at 11:03 PM, luckydonut said:

1. We get allocated download codes for internal use and to provide to media partners. We cannot sell these codes - you will have to buy it through the store next week.

2. Yes, a guide is possible. The puzzles are themed and all have one correct answer which does not change.

You are awesome, as always! Nice job for the plat, brother! ;)

On 2/5/2019 at 2:03 AM, luckydonut said:

Another easy one thanks, for that ;). Guides (for those who want a super quick plat) already available, another 3 or 4 quick plats :-).

May I have a small suggestion for future POWGI titles?

After going out from current puzzle via "Menu" button, despite the puzzle set, the game is putting the cursor on the very first page of the main menu,

so it is needed again to switch the pages to go to the next puzzle set (if we would i.e. solve only those neecessary for plat ;) ) .

IMHO it would be much more useful to be "thrown back" to the page and puzzle set which was last used (from which we're leaving).

Greetz!

25 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Another easy one thanks, for that ;). Guides (for those who want a super quick plat) already available, another 3 or 4 quick plats :-).

May I have a small suggestion for future POWGI titles?

After going out from current puzzle via "Menu" button, despite the puzzle set, the game is putting the cursor on the very first page of the main menu,

so it is needed again to switch the pages to go to the next puzzle set (if we would i.e. solve only those neecessary for plat ;) ) .

IMHO it would be much more useful to be "thrown back" to the page and puzzle set which was last used (from which we're leaving).

Greetz!

We've actually considered this but decided to leave it the way it is. The current rule, taking you to the "first unsolved category" is the correct thing to do for those who want to 100% the game. It only feels like it's jumping to the beginning because you're skipping over categories. A few extra taps for a trophy shortcut isn't too much of a hassle, is it? :) 

16 minutes ago, LegolasRanger said:

there is a bug in the game when you finish a puzzle it just stops on the next screen u have to click multiple times for it register to move on to the next one plz fix it 

I didn't see this until I did my platinum speed run. It can happen if you hit X at just the wrong time at end of a puzzle (or are hammering it to get through quickly...).  Wait for the Next button to appear and you're fine.

Edited by luckydonut
  • Like 2