easy againe

glurak400

57 minutes ago, LegolasRanger said:

it's not even out on the eu and why isn't the vita trophies sync with the servers?

Well, this tweet from Ratalaika mentions platforms, but not regions, so that might be why I was confused. Regardless, we'll keep an eye out. Until then, I'll keep the Vita version to the side for now. ^_^  I've done it on PS4 though. Took me 29 minutes :P 

PSVita lists should go live on the 7th (today alreayd in EU), we can't release those ourselves like we do with PS4, so up to SONY to adjust schedules.

Regarding EU launch, we asked & announced the 6th, today I saw on the dev portal it was delayed to the 14th (without letting us know or anything...) and the blog says the 8th............
So it's going to be a bit of a mistery... either this week or the next one for sure >.<!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

PSVita lists should go live on the 7th (today alreayd in EU), we can't release those ourselves like we do with PS4, so up to SONY to adjust schedules.

Regarding EU launch, we asked & announced the 6th, today I saw on the dev portal it was delayed to the 14th (without letting us know or anything...) and the blog says the 8th............
So it's going to be a bit of a mistery... either this week or the next one for sure >.<!

Thanks for the update. The NA PS Vita list will be available tomorrow I presume? :)  Shame about the EU version though. It's confusing but we'll wait and see.

47 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Echa un vistazo al Tweet de @PSNProfiles:

Edited by marc_dura

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...