Servers are now closed

snakebacon97

As noted in the PlayStation Store page, online services for Sound Shapes have closed as of 31 January 2019.

You can no longer download the additional levels, nor sync your saves to the cloud. If, like me, ?you hadn't finished and forgot to sync your saves, you've got a lot of Death Mode to do. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, nyonmyan said:

Good. Auto-pop is not much different from save editors.

Here we go again with the subjective argument discussion threads! Everyone better buckle their f**kle...

X87ww3a.jpg

• 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, Palamog46 said:

So even though I *can* purchase the extra levels via the Store, it won't let me download after I pay for them?

(https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-CUSA00040_00-ADDONBNDL00000XB?smcid=pdc%3Aen-gb%3Apdc-home%3Aheader-%3Anull%3A)

You can still download the DLC and earn all the trophies. It's the many community made levels that are no longer available.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can i buy the dlcs on ps store and then use them in game or do i need to access the servers for that to work?

never mind I sorted it.

for anyone wondering you can buy all 11 dlcs on ps4 for £6.19 which you can then get 100% just go into editor and go into beat school to play them you won't need to sign in.

on ps3 the platinum is still possible however it will only be 38% completed as you cannot access dlcs and cloud save is now disabled. doing this will get you a rank C

Edited by LAMBORGHINI_247X