One Who Knows the Truth (Scroll Location Guide)

I was debating making an image based guide for the scrolls in the game. I have seen a fine text based guide for the scrolls, so I have not seen a huge need. However, since I did start some of it, I'll publish what I have and decide what to do at a later date. Okay, I'm doing it.

I apologize in advance for some of the low quality images. I didn't fix my video image quality until after I effectively finished the scrolls on my 2nd stack.

Hanzo:

1-1 | 2 scrolls

Behind the starting point

3RbEkC3.jpg

At the planter at the other side of the stage

6R15OuK.jpg

1-2 | 1 scroll

Directly behind the starting point

MvaemyZ.jpg

1-3 | 1 scroll

Behind the planter wall on top right of where you meet the 2nd wave

7ry4vZv.jpg

1-4 | 3 scrolls

To the immediate left of the starting point

fpg2XUO.jpg

After defeating the 2nd wave, instead of turning to the park, head down the street, and you should see a purple ball. Touch it and the defeat the foe that appears for the scroll and a trophy

G9PxIOl.png

Behind the swings at the park

ZO15Pc9.jpg

1-5 | 3 scrolls

To the left of the entrance, away from where wave 2 is.

vcKCyyt.jpg

On top of the lockers, behind where you start.

CbT1mWG.jpg

At the end of the hallway to the right of the starting point (where wave 2 is)

Lkay1Ql.jpg

1-6 | 1 scroll

In the bushes near the swing.

58oJDM9.jpg

1-7 | 2 scrolls

In some empty grass corner behind you and to the left of your starting point.

MqAf97D.jpg

Behind the other side of the field from where you start, between some bleachers to the right

DYLaElz.jpg

2-1 | 1 scroll

Dropped by an scroll holder in the 2nd wave

N0bOv1a.jpg

2-3 | 2 scrolls

Both dropped by scroll holders in the first wave. They spawn on opposite side of the fields and tend to come with the rest of the enemies toward the center.

4UgtOgf.jpg

snpvpix.jpg

2-4 | 2 scrolls

In the 1st area, in the box nearest the exit to the area

5f5GME2.jpg

In the box behind the log in the fight against Yomi

EYc6fyZ.jpg

2-5 | 2 scrolls

To the right of the starting point after the first wave, there are 2 boxes. In the rightmost box is the scroll

djt4rv6.jpg

Further right there is an alley with a dark shadow that you can fight for the scroll

icOf34d.jpg

3-2 | 1 scroll

Obtained from completing the level

3-5 | 3 scrolls

To the left of the start, there is a lower section on street level. In there is a set of 3 boxes tuck between the edge closer to the center of the arena, the bottom left box of those 3 have the scroll

Io2hvVz.jpg

Also in the below section, there is a lone box on opposite side of the previous 3 boxes. Inside is a scroll.

XWfwRHS.jpg

In the upper part of the arena, there is a lone box in the furthest and rightmost building from the start. Inside is a scroll.

3hGwe3r.jpg

3-8 | 2 scrolls

In the second wave, there is an enemy who drops a scroll

uKXqHyy.jpg

The second scroll comes from completing the level

4-1 | 1 scroll

4-2 | 1 scroll

After defeating the first wave of enemies, the area to the left of the start of the level will open up leading to a dark shadow that you can fight for a scroll

S9Ffs84.jpg

4-8 | 1 scroll

On the left side of the room, opposite of where you start, there are 2 vases, 1 with the scroll.

ftuDvq2.jpg

5-5 | 1 scroll

5-7 | 1 scroll

5-8 | 1 scroll

Hebijo:

1-1 | 1 scroll

In the far left corner from where you start there is a vase containing the scroll

JiwXspE.jpg

1-5 | 1 scroll

1-6 | 2 scrolls

In the back left corner from where you start

O524zon.jpg

In the corner directly right of where you start from

XwT9T8L.jpg

1-7 | 1 scroll

There is a dark shadow directly in front of where you start from. Defeat it for the scroll

3IqsxvR.jpg

1-8 | 1 scroll

In a vase behind you and to the left of where you start

UQeDoEo.jpg

2-1 | 3 scrolls

In a vase in the corner directly right of where you start

nDmzIEh.jpg

In a vase directly left of where you start (not corner)

ITGkO6o.jpg

In a vase in the far left corner from where you start

yDop9aJ.jpg

2-2 | 1 scroll

In a box directly left of where you start

DR5lZyL.jpg

2-3 | 1 scroll

In a vase in the corner directly left of where you start

yyYGeeJ.jpg

2-4 | 1 scroll

After defeating the first wave of enemies, run away from where you're supposed to go until you reach a wooden platform where you see a dark shadow. Defeat it for the scroll.

1S2g78M.jpg

2-6 | 1 scroll

Once you start fighting the 2nd wave, jump over the roof on the left side and you'll find the box containing the scroll in the alley. Beware, you lose access to this area after you defeat the 2nd wave.

eiPKgqM.jpg

2-7 | 2 scrolls

In a box behind and to the left of your starting point

bXzkLi0.jpg

During the 2nd wave, head to the playground. The scroll is in the box between the slide and the money bars

ApGlYsQ.jpg

3-1 | 1 scroll

From the start, break the box on the small bit of land next to the waterfall for the scroll

OkGD6Qq.png

3-2 | 1 scroll

From the start, look and right and back to find a box under a tree. The scroll is in there

TW5me6j.png

3-3 | 1 scroll

From the start, there should be 3 boxes past Yagyu. In the box furthest away from you is the scroll

UvRB0nY.png

3-4 | 1 scroll

From the start, there are 2 boxes in front of you on the left side. In the box closer to you is the scroll

0hSZNYc.png

3-5 | 1 scroll

From the start, head behind you to the doorway. In the jug closest to the start is the scroll.

YW79jIZ.png

3-7 | 1 scroll

From the start, head to the right to the shopping circle. From there, the first box to your left of the entrance has the scroll.

UEgpzAK.png

4-1 | 1 scroll

From the start, head to the right to go pass the door. From there, head to the right through the waterway. When you get to the staircase to the right gate, the scroll is in the box further away from the top of the staircase. (You can alternatively wall run up to this to save time)

4zQiOpc.png

4-2 | 1 scroll

From the start, go to the corner above you to your back-right. The box containing the scroll should be there.

2R1nw7Q.png

4-3 | 1 scroll

From the start, in your back right corner, there should be a jar containing the scroll

y32BOyS.png

4-4 | 2 scrolls

From he start, to your immediate left, there is a box with a scroll

IYzHl99.png

At the start of the battle with Homura, there is a box to your right with the scroll

MSqEiIz.png

4-5 | 1 scroll

From the start, head behind you to the box closest to the waterfall. Inside is the scroll

WzyCfCG.png

4-6 | 1 scroll

From the start, to your right are 2 boxes, and the box further from the waterfall

6vjhubP.png

4-7 | 2 scrolls

In the first box directly to left of the start

ZcJdJRy.jpg

In the back of the first wave of enemies, there is a scroll holder enemy. Kill it for the scroll.

VgBycHK.jpg

4-8 | 2 scrolls

Behind you and to your right, there is a scroll holder enemy in the first wave of enemies. Kill it for the scroll.

TrliQFI.jpg

After defeating the first wave, head the opposite direction of where they tell you to go. When you reach the street, you should find a dark shadow you can defeat for a scroll.

mzNVWzs.jpg

5-8 | 1 scroll

Free Missions:

2-2 | 1 scroll

After the 2nd wave, you should be at a 4-way intersection. Instead of getting to the next mob, run to the right, and if you head to the back from there, you should see a dark shadow you can fight for a scroll.

9qWlyp3.jpg

3-1 | 1 scroll

This scroll drops when you defeat the dark shadow, but the problem is that the shadow is a little tricky to get to and you only have 4 minutes to complete the mission. While you can see the shadow from the beginning. There is an invisible wall blocking you from accessing it. Instead, you need to beat the first 3 waves of enemies, and when you see a bridge you need to cross to the 4th wave, head to the right, toward the start of the level. Once you pass the gate on the right side, you'll see the shadow

J1MpUeC.jpg

3-4 | 1 scroll

After defeating the 3rd wave, there should be a T shaped intersection. Instead of going toward the next wave, head left to find a dark shadow for the next scroll

91BdggR.jpg

4-3 | 1 scroll

After defeating the 2nd wave, enter the next open classroom to find another dark shadow you can defeat for a scroll
Ti4OyXL.jpg

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...