Glitched trophies

ItzTiboGames

Hi, 

You probably all know there are some glitched trophies since the update. 

So, I got yesterday 11 kils, A crown royale with each class and a win without losing someone of my squad. 

My question is if they will all auto-pop if it is fixed or do I need to do it all again? 

-Thanks, ItzTiboGames

Edited by ItzTiboGames

I seriously hope they'll unlock automatically with the patch - this morning I got my first win in squads and all 4 of us were alive at the end. It was only my 3rd game and having never really played Battle Royale games before I'm kind of garbage at them -_- I'll probably never be able to manage that again as it was a complete fluke!

So I really, really hope I'll be awarded my trophies with the patch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

I seriously hope they'll unlock automatically with the patch - this morning I got my first win in squads and all 4 of us were alive at the end. It was only my 3rd game and having never really played Battle Royale games before I'm kind of garbage at them -_- I'll probably never be able to manage that again as it was a complete fluke!

So I really, really hope I'll be awarded my trophies with the patch.

I think you will get the trophy for your 1st win but I doubt the servers keep tack of the fact 4 people were alive when you got the win.  IDK for sure but you might have to do that again.  It's not that difficult.  I think I have about 4 wins with the entire squad alive out of 12.  If you have grinding to do yet for kills I'd save it for trying to get the squad alive and 11 kill trophies.  No since in wasting time until they are obtainable.